chapter 20 ' we need to go'

nathan's p.o.v

nareesha came to he house all the boys were arguing with her especially siva because that was he's daughter and he said that he was going to protect her even when times go bad. then Jamie came out and started arguing with her and then she stopped once she realised how she was.

well this is not what I expected to need ny own flesh and blood like this but this person couldn't possible be my mother right Nathan she  asked me 
well she is this is nareesha

then all of the sudden she formed.

"aww she just like you siva same hair but different eyes"nareesha said while looking in to her eyes.  everyone was already pissed today but,  her showing up for no reason just added more things on or plate. " Jamie calm down theirs no need to get all weird on us" said jay.

Jamie was about to jump to nareesha but then stopped and dropped to the floor. she seemed to be winning in pain. " what are you doing to her?! I said before I even thought.

nareeasha looked at me like U was insane. "well?" I asked she then came closer to me. " you know what I'm capable of Nathan am I right or not" I stayed knowing the answer. " exactly now this mutt needs to know who her master is." she said then she disappeared with Jamie. I froze. just automatically froze in space not knowing what was going in the boys head. "Nathan ..... Nathan you alright mate?" someone said. I looked up and saw max. I saw siva and he was basically in tears crying for his daughter.

but I only knew one thing and that one thing was I swore to Jamie that I would protect her no matter what.

Jamie 's p.o.v

this sun of bitch thinks I'm going to take fucking orders from her but guess what bitch last time I check I'm not a dog who's going to follow your fucking directions.
well you are a wolf jamie

oh shut up Nathan I'm not in the fucking mood right now at this point can't you see I'm trying to get free from this hell whole.
sorry I said anything

no I'm sorry Nathan I'm just upset that I can't get away from this bitch.

nareesha's p.o.v

I finally found her I actually found my daughters even though she can break free from where she is located but at least I found her and I can keep her all to myself. and i knew one thing
I am never letting her go.

Nathan 's p.o.v

so I was basically shiting my pants because I have no fucking clue where the fuck Jamie is. right now I was trying to get a hold of her, because we only have a limited amount of time right now, we have to leave at 5:00 which was in like 12 hours.

"hey I've got it " I said and then I had all ears from the boys. " you know how mates have that connection thingy ?" I said they nodded in argeement . " well I can probably see where she is you know" "DO IT MATE WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING FOR " said siva. " okay I'll be back" I said while heading out. "no stay here and do it" said siva again. I seriously think that he love Jamie a lot. "okay then" I kept my breathing at a low pace I closed my eyes and concentrated on Jamie and only Jamie. I opened my eyes and I believe that mt eyes were gold and I was giving out light .  Jamie this is Nathan where are you ? I asked her .
In a dark place I can't see a thing and all I smell are flowers and grass areas why do you ask ?
were trying to find you that's why everyone is worried about you especially you dad
okay um thats all I can really see . those were the last words I heard before I drifted off.

I came back and I was breathing deep. all the boys looked like they were in shocked about something. "what ?" " nothing you just....." " okay anyways tell me later Jamie is in a dark place that smells like flowers and grass and the only place that smells like is the forest.

a/n
soooo yea i know its short and its crapy but please don't hate me Im going to a graduation party and my friend was like ' please update i need something to read ' and another person wanted me to update so there you lovelys ;) so yea i guess that's it bye lovelys :D

please vote &
comment
please and thank you ;)

P.S  
do you like the new cover i was getting tired of the old one.