chapter 3 'unique'

unique ~ existing as the only one or as the sole.

Jamie's p.o.v

OMFG I can't believe I'm not fangirling at the moment because I just met sexy Nathan sykes ,and he saw my jacket that said 'NATHAN SYKES IS MY BOYFRIEND' . He said and i quote 'By the way I really like your jacket, maybe I am maybe I'm not'. I was sure my face was as red as a tomato. After that me and Nathan discovered that we had all our classes the same (except choir and gym)

After like 3 classes we had lunch. basically I was arguing with myself about if I should ask Nathan if he wanted to sit with me at lunch.

5 minutes later

I only gave myself 20 seconds of courage, so I walked over to him (1.....2......3.......4....5...). " hey Nathan do you want to at together at lunch with me and my friends?" (10......11.....12.....13). "Oh hey Jamie" (15......16.... ..17...) he gave me a confused look. so I asked him again."I was wondering (18....)if you wanted to sit (19...) together at lunch?" (20....) "Oh sure that's cool." he gave me a polite smile. Me being me I blushed, which made him smile even more.

we were walking towards the lunch room until ....... I landed straight on the floor, then came the childish laughter , the whispers like"loser" and "clumsy" and then the one that hurts the worst " who would want to be with her?" so me being bullied all my life that hurt. I then grabbed all my belongs and headed towards the nearest girls rest rooms. I then forgot that someone was next to me the whole time , he stops me form going to the girls rest room ,and crying my heart out.

Nathan p.o.v

what happened today was Jamie invited me to sit with her at lunch. Of course I said yes automatically . I mean who wouldn't want to sit next to the most beautiful person.

~

Once class was over Jamie and I were walking to the lunch room ..... until Jamie fell down on the floor, I guessed she heard the words that the other people were saying ,because she ran straight towards the grid rest rooms. I then stopped her and pulled jerk in to a hug. when she decided to look at me I didn't see those green/blueish eyes ... in fact I saw red blood sucking eyes staring right at me. Then i realized she is not human intact she is my 'mate' .

Jamie's p.o.v

when Nathan pulled me in to a hug it felt so warm and right like I was meant to be with him . when I had the courage to look up at him I saw that their was some what happiness and horror in his eyes. I guessed he noticed I was looking at him , and he huge me harder. "Erm ..... nath um.... i can't breathe at the moment ." "opps sorry Jamie ....... um ....... are you ok ?" Nathan said with a concerned look on his face. " um yea im ok i guess why what's wrong do I have something on my teeth or face ???!?!???!!!!" He then took me some were private. He breathed in deep like he was under a lot of stress and he began to speak. " Its because your eyes their sort of um..... kind of red" I started to laugh and said "nath you always have a funny side sort you?" that's when i realised that he wasn't joking at all.

"Don't freak out when I tell you what I Am ok?" I was then very confused by the word 'what' that's when a light beamed in front of my eyes then it went away. and theirs was Nathan with broken wings but they were beautiful like an angle like a fallen angle "your right you that I am a fallen angle" and he then came up to my ear and said "your fallen angle." Nathan a fallen angle ?? then what dose that make me with my 'red eyes '? "That's a really good question in fact your a vampire " said Nathan , he stood so calm when he told me this . like it was something normal to talk about .

so I'm a vampire .

A/N hahaha

cliff hanger do you like it ?

do you like the long chapters or the short ones?

and i know its not the best but thanks for reading this fan fic it makes me feel happy :)

spread the word about this fan fic please and thank you and if you sneezed through this then bless you :) vote & comment

~B