chapter 13 'insane'

Nathans p.o.v

I wanted to check on Jamie so I went to the nearest bathroom and check there. I noticed Jamie felt pain and sadness, and I also saw that she was with ushio I believe and she was about to tell her something. "ushio I'm a vampire" that's what Jamie said and ran to the bathroom and cried. so instead of staying here in the bathroom I teleported myself to her bathroom and just right in time before Jamie was about to do something.

jamies p.o.v

I hid in my bathroom not knowing what the reaction of my best friend would be. "Jamie your insane you've been reading to much of those books" ushio said while banging on the door. "I am one ushio and I will prove it to you" I said. I got up from the floor and tried to find something sharp and something that would cut. perfect I thought to myself, and right when I was about to cut myself then Nathan came. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JAMIE ?" he asked. I didn't answer I just slide the item right on my arm and tried to open the door to show ushio but Nathan stopped me. " Jamie who is that in their ?" ushio asked. I looked up to Nathan with pain in my eyes. " just me and ...." I drifted at the last words. was Nathan actually here or is this some trick Im playing on my eyes? I asked myself.

no love its me why did you do this to yourself why are you doing this to yourself ?

why are you even here I thought you were on tour.

I can teleport to my mate  if you never noticed that.

"so all this time you could have done that and you never did it ?"I said with pain in my voice. " yes and I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner or later I ... just never had the time until now" he said then pulled me in to a hug. " Jamie are you going to tell me who is in their with you are not?" ushio said " Nathan is here with me" I said. "how the fuck did nathan sykes in your fucking bathroom" she said. I then came out with Nathan also and went to ushio. " like I said I'm a vampire and also a werewolf" I said quietly " hahah like I said you've been reading to much of those books" she said then started laughing. " how would you think Nathan came huh I said he was on the other side of the world and now he's here in Texas how do you think that happened ?" I said getting very frustrated. I think Nathan noticed that because he said "Jamie calm down you know what's going to happen remember what happened last week" he said while coming closer to me." what happened last week" ushio asked " you remember that black dog you saw when you asked about Jamie well that's her form" Nathan said while trying to keep me calm. " well I still don't believe what your telling me is ture" ushio said and crossed her arms. that's when I snapped inside I couldn't take all of this stress anymore or the pain. " Nathan its happening" I said. he had a worried look in his eyes. " what the fuck is happening to jamie" ushio said " um like I said she a werewolf and she just snapped" Nathan while letting go of me and walking over to ushio and trying to protect her.

Nathan keep her somewhere save I don't want to hurt her! I said then blacked out.

Nathan p.o.v

Jamie was losing control because of ushio. and so now Im protecting ushio from Jamie which Jamie has past out on the floor which meant she was changing. " what the fuck is wrong with you I thought you had green eyes not gold eyes" she said " well I'm a fallen angel if you didnt noticed the broken wing that is at attached to my back" I said while looking at Jamie  her eyes widened. " so that means that Jamie is a vampire and werewolf?" she asked " yes and you just made her snapped so she is stuck like that for a week or so" I said then saw Jamies back broke then moved  and then Jamie got on four legs. I looked away and made ushio do the same I couldn't bear the pain she was going thur.

you can look now.

said Jamie I then let go of ushio and walked over to Jamie who was on the other side of the bed. " Jamie are you ok ?" I asked she just whined from the pain she was just in.

yea if you can say you just formed infront of your friend who didn't trust you and your in pain. she said and then whined.

" its ok love your alright ok just remember that I love you and if your friend didn't take your advice then ow well you have me" I said the truth.

"so um is Jamie alright " said ushio I had totally forgotten that she was in the room. " yes she's alright if you can say that" I said then walked to ushio and guided her to Jamie who was still in pain and laying.  Nathan I don't want her near me " why " I asked Jamie there's something she's not telling me like I can smell it like I don't know how to explain it. I smelled the air just in case but I got nothing. ask her that's all Jamie said before she fell asleep I was about to carry her to her bed but someone pushed me

against the wall and put something cold against my neck .....

a/n

hehhhe so I bet your wondering who that is well you have to find out on( and only one person knows who it is:)  ) the next update Wahahahahah im such and evil person and yea that it and do you like . Like for reals I NEED to find out who you are and thank you :) anyways that's its bye all you fabulous peolpes :D

vote

comment

please & thank you

~bianca