chapter 6 'Everybody knows

Nathan 's p.o.v

when I saw the two bodies on the floor I started to worried , not because of the bodies but of Jamie because I didn't like it when she cried.

I walked over to the bodies and then Jamie came over and cracked a smile . yes a smile . I was VERY confused of why she was smiling . " Their not my parents so chill Nathan ." Jamie said with a smile , but I was slightly still very confused . " I'm okay what are you wondering if I'm okay? " she started to laugh . " because your eyes are gold." I was worried I have to admit that , but I didn't even noticed that my eyes changed color . And let me tell you my eyes one change color when :

1 when I'm threatened by something or someone .

2 when my 'mate' is endangered by something or someone .

3 or when theirs an unknown supernatural in the same location I am in.

That's when I realized that their were 3 supernaturals in the building

a vampire Jamie. a sexy fallen angel me .  and a warlock unknown .

After that I grabed Jamie's hand and flew (yes flew even though I'm a fallen angel I still have my advantages.)  By the look on Jamie face she looked amazed . I gave her a soft smile and realized that we were here.

we dropped down. "Why did you are we here " Jamie asked slightly confused . " I discovered that their was an unknown warlock in your house and I didn't want you to get hurt". I said as I opened the door .

When we entered the house I saw tom eating as usual . Jay watching avatar with daissy . I guess that max was in a room with his girlfriend ( soliel ) they were probably doing things . " um ..... we thought that you were at someone's house ". tom said and that's when I realized he was in his boxers . I looked over at Jamie and I assumed that she noticed because she was red  so I decided to make things easier for her .

tom you idiot go put in some clothes or else I'll tell melody !

I context our minds.

" okay geez Nathan chill alright and I'm guessing that thats Jamie . tom said while rusing up to his room . " I swear one of these days I'm going to kill one of you guys ". I said " aahhhh that's the thing Nathan you can't kill anybody with out a reason " Jay said while his eyes where glued on the screen . then a silence came before jay broke it . " hey Jamie this is my girlfriend daissy by the way " " ow hi " Jamie said she looked a little nervous . " ow and Nathan max and soliel are upstairs talking to siva and ashlyn if you wanted to know I think its about her " Jay said while pointing to Jamie and that's when her turned red meaning she felt threatened or hungry I really wish I she felt like she was threatened .

       Jamie p.o.v

so Nathan took me to his house and on the way my stomach started to whine of food but not regular food like cookies and brownines but this was a different craving like blood . blood sound so delicious right now .

~~~~~~

when jay started to talk about max and Siva talking about me that's when it happened my eyes shifted around for any sign of blood or Any sent . thats when I found it the refrigerator.  I saw Nathan look at me like a crazy person that when hell broke loose out of its cage I ran over to it so fast that I didn't even realized the pain that shot in my gums . then everything went black .

A/N

heHhhe. I SOoooooooooo evil anyways what do you think comment please i want to know what you think I believe I almost introduced everyone and I think you can say that i sort of got my phone back so yay anyways

bye fabulous peoples :) ~ bianca .