chapter 4 'secrets'

Secrets ~done, made, or conducted without knowledge of others

...............................................................

Jamie's p.o.v

FLASH BLACK FROM YESTERDAY

"I'm your fallen angel" Nathan said so calm , but took me a while before I realized what he said . I can't believe that Nathan is a fallen angel I thought those were only in books and movies . well what dose that make me with my 'red eyes '. "well my dear you thought wrong." 'WTF' " ow um ...... I forgot that I can read minds and also others , also can give people that are near death. Also see the images that people are thinking. also this". That's when Nathan touched me ,and shocked me. I guess that's what Nathan can do. "By the way to answer your question earlier ... your a vampire and when you feel threatened then your eyes Chang colors and when your hungry your eyes become red like right now". "ow um... cool but how do you know all of this?". "ow that's easy its because toms half vampire and half shadowhunter ". Nathan said so very calming . "But why, why now why have I not been through this earlier in life". I said fighting and worried. " ow it only reacts when um.... are you sure you want to know ?" "yes Nathan I'm sure plus my parents have a whole lot of explain to do".

"Well it only reacts when your near your 'mate' and they did something romantic". He gave me a concerned look to what i might say next but I was still confuse of what he was trying to say . It then took me a few minutes to realise what he was saying because the only thing he did was hug me and I did feel a little bit threatened. " So basically what your saying is that your my 'mate' ? ". He slightly nodded confirming yes that he was my mate , I was in shocked that Nathan from the wanted is my sexy fallen angel mate omg im about to start fangirling over here . "please do not start with the fangirling please I beg you !" Nathan said showing his eyes to me . " hey that not fair you have all those mystical powers while I'm a piece of crap." he just laugh while I blushed. Well then here goes my crazy adventure of my life and let see what is going to happened when I ask my parents .

present moment

so I guess that's cool but what really confused me how did he know that I was his mate? at this point I left the school early because I was still slightly confused about everything else that just happened and that I was a vampire and that Nathan was a sexy fallen Angel. but I guess that's my world.

A/n

i know i know ya guys hate me cuz its voodoo short but ill try to work on the 5 chapter i think its going to be called ' clue less ' anyways byeeeeeeeeee.

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

and if you sneezed through this then bless you :)

~BIANCA