chapter 19 'at sunset'

jamie's p.o.v

so lately we have been doing nothing but sit around in the hotel and just watch movies so today were practically doing the same thing. but at least nagsia is here ! say surprised me that he went back for her. " so what do you think Jamie?" said siva. "I'm sorry what?" "I was asking you if you wanted to do something instead of being stuck in this house." he said. "sure would anyone come with us?" I asked curiously. " yes if course it would be really awkward." he said which was true because we rarely talk to each other since the whole 'father' thing. but lately I've been getting that weird feeling that something going to happen like to me like I don't know its hard to explain. "Jamie!" said Nathan as he walked over to the sofa that I was on and sat down. "yesh" " so the fans want to know you like how you look like and stuff like that" he said. " oh okay... how are you going to tell them?" I asked curiously. " twitter and instagram I don't know" he said. he sounded a bit stressed about it. " how are we going to tell them that Siva is actually my dad huh ?" I said as I got up from the sofa and in the kitchen. "well I have a picture of you when you were a child." Siva said "cool let me see it" I said from the kitchen.

Nathan's p.o.v

so I just got down with a twit cam and the fans keep asking me who my girlfriend is and if she is pretty or dose she look like a slut. I gotten really mad at the types of comments like that because they don't even know her and their already judging her don't they know 'don't judge a book bye its cover?' so once I was done with that I went into the living room and saw Jamie and Siva talking. "Jamie !" I screamed. I said as I walked to the sofa and sat next to her. "yesh?" god I love it when she was being stupid like that." so the fans want to know who you are and what you look like" I said. "oh okay how are you going to tell them?" she asked. " um.. probably twitter or instagram I don't know really"  I said sounding a stressed. " how are we going to tell them that Siva is actually my dad " she asked " well I have a picture of you when you were a child." Siva said. " cool let me see it" she said from the kitchen. siva got up from the sofa and went to his room. " I wonder who my mother really is ?" she said out of the blue. " I don't I know for sure I know its not ashlyn " I said because Siva met her In a café it was really nicely when he found her because he was still heart broken because of Nareesha . He wouldn't even let us get near that women I don't know what happened between them but something changed like emotional and then after that we never saw her again... " hey I have the picture" said Siva as he came in the living room. " hey dad who's my mum?" I laughed at her because she tried to say 'mum' instead of 'mommy' like the American's say it. " um ...... that's someone who I don't really want to talk about" he said as he showed the picture to Jamie. I started thinking about who could be Jamie's mother and the only person that he doesn't like talking about was Nareesha. " hey mate can I talk to you?" he nodded then me and him both walked in the hallway. " so is ........."

Jamie's p.o.v.

Nathan wanted to talk to Siva and so I was left alone in the kitchen thinking about who was my mother but nothing came up. I grabed the picture and took a picture of it on my phone and posted it in twitter.

@Bianca___sykes : aww look at me when I was younger (picture twitter) 

after a few minutes of looking at the comment I logged off of twitter and went to the hallway to find siva and Nathan sill talking. " so is Nareesha Jamie's mother? " said Nathan very frustrated, Siva didn't say anything at all or so I think, That's when I saw the door try to open meaning they were coming in I tried to run to the spot where I was when they left but I didn't make it. " um Jamie what are you doing " said Nathan. I turned around to see and they were both looking at me like I was some crazy lunatic. " um..... nothing what are you doing ?" he just laughed . " I asked you first" " and I answered first." I said he laughed again. I ran in to my room or Nathan's hotel room as you can say. AND NO WE WERE NOT DONING THAT THE OTHER NIGHT YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE ;)  I went on my phone and logged on my twitter and noticed that a band called ' at sunset' just followed me I decided to check them out. there were only three memebers of the band Andrew kantaris and harraison and also a guy named tom or jay. I have got to admitted that Andrew was kind of cute but not like Nathan, Nathan is a sweet person  who has a cheesy  personality which he also looked like sid the sloth but hey sid is cute to.  anyways they seemed pretty interesting. " hey Jamie you okay?" nathan asked. " yea I'm okay "I said still focused on at sunset. he gave ne a disapproving look. " what ?" I said curiously. " I want you" he said very calm. oh Shit he wants to fuck oh Shit oh shit. " and what about that?" I said trying not to sound frightened."I want you Jamie I really want you" he said coming closer to the bed. I moved each time he came closer to me until I fell off bed.  then door then closed. I looked at the the door to see anything there but their wasn't. "don't worry everyone left for a drink so where all alone" he said. "what is that suppose to mean?" I said with a smirk. he stayed quiet.