chapter 21 'this day wouldn't come'

Nathan's p.o.v

We were all on our way to the forest which was like about 3 miles away from the hotel we were staying at and we only had 6 hours to find jamie which was most like to be a 60% chance that we will find her but I'm not going to give up.

Jamie p.o.v

I swear if nobody comes to get me out of the place I will rip out some head and that won't be good for anyone especially Nathan ooh I swear if I see him he the first one on my list.

Anyways Im still stuck in this hell whole with the darkness and also with Nathan so yea this will be fun ... "I think she's this way" I heard a voice that's when I woke up. Yup i was so bored I had to take a nap for time to pass . " are you sure ?" "yea I remember see it" said the voice.

Nathan is that you are you outside of the door?

yea babe its me why

because I want to leave this place so I can are the bright light

okay

I heard a big bang by the door or near the door or..... somewhere in the door area. " Jamie .... Jamie... where are you." I saw the door open and lights filled the darkness.

"Jamie are you okay?" yea I'm fine I'm just cold and stuff just chilling in the floor and hanging out with the corner and floor you know the usually stuff. he just laughed.

I felt something hug me but I didn't move because I knew very well who's arms where. " come in Jamie help me a bit at least" he said. okay then first of all take off your jacket and cover me alright. " um why?" so you don't see me form duh stupid sometimes you don't use that sexy head of yours. he laughed. " okay then off with the jacket" he covered me with the jacket. I looked up at him and and I felt myself become ... myself.

Nathan's p.o.v

Jamie formed back into her usual self she looked paralyzed she had all sort if things on her like dirt bruises scars. " what are you stating at ? " she sounded like she was in pain like in deep pain. " nothing" I said. " I look horrible don't I " she said. " hush babe you sound like your going to faint or something and no you lool fabulous actually" I kissed her nose and walked out the room and ran towards the exit when I realised that the boys weren't there.

" well well look who do we have here ?" " what do you think your doing taking my daughter your basically kidnapping her what the duck is wrong with you?" I did'nt know what to say at this point. " actually your the one who kidnapped my daughter" said a voice behind me. I looked and I saw siva and the rest off the boys. " oh so what are you going to do huh ? start a war?"

the next day

we are extremely screwed we barely made it but alive buy thanks to Jamie where still alive but sadly Jamie is injured extremely bad but what she did yesterday was different we only thought that she was only two types of supernaturals but what she showed us yesterday she not.

" hey mate you alright ?" "yea I'm fine why" " because you still seem shocked about what had happened yesterday." " no I'm fiber actually I just need to think it threw but thanks anyways tom"

and the only thing that didn't click was why was Jamie .......

BAM !!!!! cliff hanger don't kill me  ;)

authors note

i know is extremely short but i wanted to update because SOMEONE *cough cough* not saying any names  ashlyn ...

lol

any who yea um i think Im going to end it ..... maybe 2 chapters more I don't know... so yea remember pleas comment and vote :D byeeee lovelys