III

Warning:  Sasuke’s kind of OOC in this chapter. Lol

Sasuke sighed, pushing his dark sunglasses up, as he stepped out of his car. Locking the BMW, he pivoted and made his way towards the Naka Dry Cleaners; he had to pick up his tuxedo. He wouldn’t have time to do it tonight because of Naruto and Hinata’s rehearsal dinner, and he definitely wouldn’t be able to do it tomorrow because of the wedding. He gazed at the super market that was beside the dry cleaners in the same plaza. Maybe he would pick up some tomatoes before he went home.

“Ah, Sasuke, you’re just in time.” The old woman, who ran the dry cleaning place, said as she went back to find his tux. She returned a few moments later with a black tux wrapped in blue plastic.

“Here you are,” she said handing it to him.

“Thank you.” He paid the woman and turned around to leave.

“Say hi to your mother for me, okay?”

“Alright, I will.” His family had been going to Naka Dry Cleaners since before he was born, so it was natural for the owner to ask about his family whenever he went to drop off or pick up clothing. He exited the cleaner’s and made his way to his car, placing his wrapped suit neatly in the backseat before turning back around and heading towards the super market.

He picked out his tomatoes quickly, they were his favorite after all, and made his way to the first register he saw. There was only one person ahead of him: a short woman with her hair in a messy bun.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but you’re ten dollars short.” The cashier said to the woman in front of him.

“Ten dollars? Are you sure?” The woman asked; her voice sounded familiar.

“Yes, ma’am I’m sure.” The woman began looking in her bag as the cashier continued. “If you don’t have enough money, you’ll have to put something back.”

“Damn,” the woman cursed to herself.

After a minute of watching the scene, the Uchiha grew tired of waiting and dropped a bill in front of the cashier.

“That should cover it, right?” he questioned, annoyance clear.

“U-uh, yeah.” The cashier stuttered, bagging the woman’s groceries before handing them over to her. The woman turned around to thank the man who had given her the change, but when she saw who it was, her eyes widened in surprise.

“I didn’t picture you as being charitable.”

“Is that the thanks I get?” he questioned, eyeing the woman.

She let out a small sigh and murmured, “Thanks,” before walking away.

“Tch.” Sasuke scoffed as she walked away, placing his bag of tomatoes onto the counter for the cashier to ring up.