XI

A/ N: So...this happened. By now you all should know I hate to proofread, so any mistakes, well…yeah. Lol.

Though Sasuke had expressed his discontent with her going back to work that night, Kimi still left Ranmaru in the care of Ayame and went back to work at the club. Currently, she was waiting for her stand in at the bar, so she could switch shifts.

“You can go now,” Fuen said as she made her way around to the bar. She was the newest recruit at the club and was rather close with Fuka. Kimi glanced at her before nodding and moving passed her. She wasn’t on to dance tonight, and now that someone else was manning the bar, she’d be left to walk around and deliver drinks to any of the VIP areas or private rooms.

~~   ~  ~

“You sure it was a good idea to bring me with your other friends around, Sasuke?” Suigetsu asked as he and said man entered the familiar club. Apparently Sasuke was meeting with his Konoha friends, and he was sure that the one who wasn’t particularly fond of him would be there.

“It’s fine,” Sasuke answered. “Just…behave yourself.”

Suigetsu chuckled, “I can’t make any promises~” Sasuke rolled his eyes, speeding up his pace.

“H-hey! Wait!” He called out and he hurried to catch up to the Uchiha. Sasuke finally stopped at a VIP section, where several men were already comfortably situated with drinks in their hands.

“Hey, Sasuke, you made it!”

“I told you I would, Naruto,” Sasuke sighed out. When the blond saw who was standing next to him he frowned.

“Why is he here?”

“I asked him to come,” Sasuke calmly stated

“What the hell would you do that for?!”

“Hey, Naruto, nice to see ya!” Suigetsu greeted him with a salute. “Heard you got married, where’s that pretty wife of yours?”

“Why you-!”

“Calm down, Naruto,” the most rational of the group, Shikamaru stated, pulling the blonde by the arm to sit on the lounge. Sasuke took a seat as well, Suigetsu joining beside him. “So who is this?” Shikamaru asked.

“Suigetsu Hozuki,” the white haired man introduced himself, giving the group a large grin and flashing them his unusually sharp teeth.

“He was my roommate at Oto,” Sasuke clarified.

“Oto, huh?” Kiba commented with a huff. “Not surprised.”

Suigetsu’s eyes narrowed. “What’s that supposed to mean?”