52

You know how you guys seem to really like the comedy in the texting chapters?

Yeah... me too... I like writing very funny chapters.

But do you know what I also like writing...?

ANGSTY RELATIONSHIP DRAMA MWUHAHAHAHA

YESSS YOU WERE ALL LURED INTO MY TRAP, NOW YOU MUST READ THIS CHAPTER MWAHAHAHA

But in all seriousness, This awesome idea for this chappie came from abr1elle ! Alright, here we go!

There's not even gonna be texting in this so MWAHAHAHA
________________________

Tyler's in his room, tapping a pen against his notebook and biting his lip as he tries to think of something. Anything, to right down. But alas, the last three days, 72 entire hours without a single minute of sleep just didn't seem to help him. In fact, it just made him in Josh's words "more isolated and emotional". Then again, Josh tried his best to avoid going into Tyler's room at times like this.

When the pink haired boy's fiancé says that he needs to be alone or is writing music, then he either leaves him alone or deals with Tyler who acts like he just went through hell and back, got caught on fire, and just so happened to be on his period at the time.

But right now, he couldn't help himself, his puppy has been in his room for three days. He used to always crawl in his bed next to him at around midnight and say he was sorry for his Grumpy from Snow White attitude... or something like that.

But he didn't come out of that room, not once. Josh knew that Tyler was probably sleep deprived, stressed, and Taco Bell deprived but he didn't know if he should open the door. Cause either he'll find a happy Tyler who just finished a song, planned the entire wedding, and took a 24 hour nap, or, and angry Tyler who's upset that he can't write a new song, can't plan the wedding on his own, and probably got insulted by a squirrel.

So here he was, in front of his fiancé's door, with his hand on the painted gold handle, slowly turning it to the right, and getting ready to face his stressed puppy.

But what he saw was even more unsettling. Tyler had pictures of wedding and song ideas all over the place. Some crumpled up and others crossed out angrily with a sharpie. His entire room looked like a tornado went strutted it, and Josh being the clean freak that he his had the urge to scold Tyler for this.

But when he saw Tyler, his face paled. His fiancé had dark circles around his eyes which were bloodshot and his hands were slightly shaking. He seemed unfocused and confused and just mad at the same time. Tyler didn't seem to notice Josh enter the room, so he kept on playing random notes on his keyboard.

After a while he sighed, scribbling something out on his notebook.

Josh was about to interfere, but stopped himself when he started to see the brunette falling asleep. His head went further down until falling flat on his keyboard, immediately waking him up. He yelped and almost fell off his chair.

Josh chuckled a little, but that was enough for Tyler to notice him. He glared. Yes glared. The smol bean Tyler Joseph that has staring contests with squirrels and is literally nicknamed "puppy", glared at Josh. And the pink haired boy was shocked to say the least.

"What's up with you? Other then the obvious lack of sleep?"

Tyler didn't answer, instead he just returned his gaze to his notebook and wrote something down, making the drummer sigh. After a while the singer realised that he was still being watched and rolled his eyes. "Nothing."

His voice is hoarse and scratchy like he's been using it a lot and was on the brink of losing it. "We both know that's not true."

"I'm fine, now stop worrying." He spoke quietly, still refusing to look at Josh and continued to write things in his journal.

"Sorry, puppy. I can't stop worrying, you are my fiancé after all."

The pink haired drummer watched as his soon-to-be-bride-I-mean-husband's eye brows furrow a little less at that comment, but he still doesn't turn to see him.

"Look, I just want to help."

That one sentence makes the singer pause, his constant writing stopped and his glare seemed to get more intense even if he was just staring at his keyboard.

"Then you can 'help' by leaving." He mocks.

Josh hesitantly walked over to Tyler's side. "Okay I guess even when you're sleep deprived you're still extremely sassy." He joked, but the brunette didn't seem to find it funny.

Josh starts to shift a little to look at Tyler's notebook, he knew that his fiancé sometimes didn't like it when he did that but at the rarest of moments he would let Josh. And the drummer just hoped it would turn out to be one of those moments. But it didn't seeing as how Tyler snapped his book shut and finally looked at Josh but with a fake smile and angry eyes.

"Do you have anything better to do?"

"Well no, there's not much to do at 3am." Josh spoke, silently scolding himself for testing Tyler.

"Then find something and go." He speaks slowly. Voice cold.

The pink haired man sighs again and takes his fiancé's hand in his. "Sweetie, you're hurting yourself. Look, I'm just a little... okay really, really concerned about you."

And that's when Tyler finally snaps. He pulls his hand away roughly and gets up from his seat to look at Josh straight in the eye. "Don't be! I'm perfectly FINE!"

Josh starts to narrow his eyes. "NO YOU'RE NOT! You never yell at me like this! You never shut me out! And you always tell me what's wrong!"

"Do you want to know what's wrong?!"

"Yes!"

They're and inch away from each other's faces now, both angry and confused. One more then the other.

"I can't write a single VERSE of a song, the wedding is in a WEEK, I haven't told my parents about US yet, and you PESTERING me about this nonstop is not helping!"

He was about to interfere but was cut off.

"JUST STOP TREATING ME LIKE I CAN'T TAKE CARE IF MYSELF! I'm fine! I'm always fine! So stop being such an ANNOYING PEST and get OUT!"

Josh felt his heart drop. Annoying pest? Tyler never called him names other then "Kitten" or something else like that that couples use. Tyler never yelled and never really showed his angry side. So when the singer screamed at him and looked at the drummer with no regret of what he said, it made Josh feel saddened.

Tyler eventually sighed, returning his gaze to his keyboard and walking back to his seat.

"Well, fine. I guess if I'm such an annoying pest... then I'll leave you alone. But you are hurting yourself Tyler. It may not seem like that to you, but this isn't healthy. I'm just trying to help you, because i love you." He ended, walking towards the door and ignoring his teary eyes.

"...wait, Josh I-"

But it was too late. The drummer had already slammed the door behind him and went into his room. Contemplating wether or not he should go back.
___________________________

Part 2 next chapter

How is it so far guys?