62

"Okay we're gonna make this wedding the best wedding ever despite it being-" Melanie checked her Alice in Wonderland watch, "-2:36am, damn... Whelp, I'm not gonna let all of my planning go to waste! So, Gee, you ready?" She asked the red head who was standing on a table, a toy microphone in his hand. "Yeah... but why the hell did you give me this?" He asked as he waved the neon pink and green item in his hand.

"Because it makes you look silly, now sing your heart out, Gerry!" She yelled and ran off before said boy could throw the microphone at her. He growled some profanity under his breath as Ryan put the battery powered speaker on the other table, getting ready to put on the song.

"Are you sure you can stand?" Josh asked for the fourth time, causing Tyler to roll his eyes even though it flattered him at how worried his husband is over him. "I'll be fine for a little dance, Josh." He answered, pushing himself up from the soaked bench and holding onto his pink haired man's shoulders so he wouldn't fall.

Josh stared at the younger's ankle with a big frown. It wasn't bleeding anymore but now it was turning red, of course they were going to treat it but it's not like they just happened to bring a med kit to the wedding, so Patty decided to drive to his and Pete's house to get their's so Tyler wouldn't get an infection. But it's not like they're just gonna sit and wait for the fedora wearing singer to come back. This wedding may have started out horribly but the couple was determined to make this the best day of their lives. And it will be.

The drummer grabbed Tyler's wrists and wrapped them around his neck, then placed his hands onto the singer's waist, gripping him a little tightly so the injured man wouldn't lose his balance. "Thanks." Tyler mumbled.

"You guys ready?" Ashley asked, she was next to a speaker and she had her hands clamped together one her lap, the couple nodded.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Josh whispered, Tyler kissed his nose and smiled, looking over his shoulder to look at Gee who was currently wishing Frank would stop staring off into space and just kiss him already. But when he locked eyes with Tyler he huffed and gripped his boyfriend's shirt, bringing him in for a long kiss before turning on the background music.

Frank blinked. Unsure of what just happened. But then he held a hand up to his lips and giggled maniacally. It's not the first time they kissed obviously, but they still get all blushy and nervous when they kiss in public, Gee's just better at hiding it.

Gerard held the microphone in his hand and moved around to the small beat, whispering into the microphone, "Long ago. Just like the hearse, you die to get in again. We are so far from you."

The memories started to get to him when the music increased in tempo and volume, his voice cracking when he sang the next few lines. "Burning on just like a match you strike to incinerate.."

"One, two, turn, one two-"

Tyler gave Josh a confused look as the pink haired man mumbled instructions underneath his breath. "I know how to dance, Josh." The brunette told him, grinning.

"Just making sure you don't hurt yourself."

The singer gave him a mischievous look and started leading the slow dance, turning it into a faster one as they twirled around the makeshift dance floor.

"What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay! So long and goodnight.. So long not goodnight..." the hurt in his voice was clear, and Frank had to physically restrain himself from comforting his boyfriend, singing in harmony to the chorus.

"Spin me!" Tyler told him, Josh smiled and held his husband up by his torso, spinning him around once before setting the singer down gently. The brunette bounced up and down happily but stopped when pain shot up his leg. He ignored it and kept dancing with his love.

"Came a time. When every star fall. Brought you to tears again. We are the very hurt you sold! And what's the worst you take? From every heart you break... And like the blade you stain...
Well I've been holding on tonight!"
He jumped up and down on the table, holding onto Frank's hand so 1, he wouldn't fall, and 2, the emotional support was more than helpful.

Josh held Tyler up and spun him around again and again because the adorable little smile he'd get in return was like a drug that he couldn't enough of. The brunette felt ecstatic even if his ankle was starting to bleed again. But he didn't want to interrupt this moment he was having with Josh. It was too perfect, even if everything prior was a little rusty, like Josh said. It was all worth it.

"What's the worst that I could say? Things are better if I stay! So long and goodnight. So long and goodnight!" Frank nuzzled his nose into his boyfriend's cheek as the red head sang, earning himself a smile in thanks.

Brendon was cutting his masterpiece and placing a piece of the cake on each plate...

In his opinion. It's literally the best creation ever. Mel, Ashley, and Pete went over to get their own piece while Ryan pulled Bren away from the cake. "Wanna dance?" He asked, blowing the hair out of his face when it started to get in front of his eyes. The younger man grinned excitedly and clapped his hands, jumping up and down like an excited kid about to go to Disney world.

"Yes!" He finally squealed out, dragging the brunette to the grass filled dance floor and completely forgetting about his cake. He'd drop anything to spend time with his boyfriend.

"Well, if you carry on this way. Things are better if I stay.. So long and goodnight.. So long and goodnight..." Gerard finished, back to back with the dark haired man behind him. He dropped the toy mic when the music faded off. After the song a few others started to play, such as 21 Guns by Green Day, 1985 by Bowling For Soup, and Scars by Papa Roach, (a few of my favourite songs)

The sun was starting to appear behind the cluster of trees, the wedding lasted all night.

But it's not like there were any regrets.

Because the couples in this chapter all lived happily ever after.

Haha, you thought this was the end of TØP texts? Oh no I'm not stopping just yet. I may be concentrating on school work but I still have time to make you laugh, *smiles*.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter along with the others I posted after it. Stay safe... please.

Bye!