5

It had been two whole years of life on Dreki Island, and in that time, Isla and Arrow had become a happily married couple.

 The Chief of Bob Burglars Island, named 'Big Boobied Bertha', hosted the wedding, where Arrow and Isla made a friend out of a young girl by the name of Camicazi.

In return, Arrow had taught the people of Bob Burglars Island how to bond with dragons, and left the island full of happy dragons and vikings.

 At the current moment, Hiccup and Toothless were patrolling along the island, making sure the Red Death had not dared to stir.

"Smidvarg, report?" Hiccup asked the white Night Terror, who was the leader of his patrol alert group of Night Terrors. 

"No unknown ships were reported within the areas by any of guard group, and the weather seems to be taking a turn for the worst. At the very least, we can expect some pretty heavy hail."

Hiccup nodded, saluting the Night Terror leader. "Return to post, Smidvarg." Smidvarg returned the salute with his wing, before flying away.

Isla paced around the stone floors, worrying her lip with her teeth. 'How would Hiccup react?!'

 She thought, working herself into a worried frenzie. "Isla? What's wrong?" Steelwing asked, concern seeping into her voice.

"Yes, we'd like to know too." Came the voice of Soundwave and his mate, Thunder.

Soundwave was a Titanwing Screaming Death. Arrow and Isla had rescued the large dragon from Alvin the Treacherous, who was using him for his evil bidding.

Thunder was a Skrill, a rare Strike class dragon. Arrow had managed to save her before Dagur could capture and kill her to use as a mascot.

When the two had first met, it had been instant love at first sight. They had mated and had a shiny, pale, white purple egg.

 Isla had been delighted to find out that the egg would hatch around the same time she gave birth.

Isla smiled when she heard Hiccup walk into the door. "Hello, my love." She greeted, her eyes sparkling. Hiccup chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around her.

 "Hell to you too, m'lady." He said in return, kissing her cheek. Isla tapped her chin in mock thought. "Arrow, honey, what would you do if I told you I was two months pregnant?" 

Hiccup's jaw dropped in shock. "Are?" He trailed off when she smiled and nodded. "Oh my Gods!"

 He exclaimed excitedly, gently touching the small bump in her abdomen. As Hiccup hugged Isla tightly again, she heard Toothless trying to be quiet. 

"I believe you owe me ten fish, Steelwing." Isla narrowed her eyes. "You did not bet on this!" Isla screeched. Steelwing at least had the decency to look ashamed.

7 Months Later

Hiccup watched in awe as the Bog Burglar Healer delivered his child. The woman gave a warm smile. "Congratulations, a beautiful, healthy baby girl, Arrow." She exclaimed.

The healer was relieved that she had performed the delivery correctly for the first time without help.

The little girl had beautiful, auburn hair, with light brown streaks running through it. Her eyes were a mix of blue and red, a perfect balance between the two parents.

"Oh, she's beautiful." Isla gasped as the healer handed her her baby. "Her name shall be Emily." Isla said softly, cradling the sleeping child against her chest.

1 Month Later

Hiccup and Isla finally returned to Dreki Island, Emily in a sling wrapped around her shoulders. When they went into their home, they gasped.

Soundwave and Thunder's egg had hatched in the time they were gone. The beauty of the hybrid dragon stunned them.

The dragonet had the head of a Skrill, which was an extremely pale purple. She had the elongated body of a Whispering Death, which got paler in color the farther down her body went.

She had one stormy grey eye, and the other was a hypnotic red, like Soundwave's. When she made a sound, it was beautiful, like music. "We have named her Siren."

Soundwave informed happily, curled around his daughter. "That's a beautiful name." Isla said. "Why, thank you, Isla. Who is your hatchling?" Thunder inquired. Isla smiled.

"Meet Emily Haddock-Violet."

This chapter has been rewritten as of February 2, 2019.