19

(Doing third person from now on guys)

    Areo smirked as he watched the ships leave. He suddenly heard a loud shriek, and looked up quickly to see one of the Whispering Deaths hissing in pain as she thrashed around, an arrow stuck in her sensitive cheek. He recognized her as one of the older Whispering Deaths, and Soundwave's mother. She flew down, but slowly, and both Eret and Areo picked up on that quickly. They looked at each other sadly, while Toothless warbled sadly, and Blazecloud whimpered while bounding up to gently nuzzle the female Whispering Death. It was time. "Your service has been appreciated and well loved, but now, dear friend, it is time for you to rest. Live the rest of your life out in peace and luxury, and we wish you swift, friendly winds all the way to Vanaheim. This isn't goodbye, this is just until we meet again." Areo looked up sadly. "Yu gonplei ste odon." (A/N: I'm sorry about The 100 reference, XD! For those of you who don't watch The 100, it's Trigedasleng for 'Your fight is over'.) Suddenly, they heard a roar, and Soundwave flew over, gently nuzzling his mother one last time. With that, Areo placed his hand on her nose, and she closed her eyes. "Until we meet again, find your peace." He whispered, and she nodded. With that, she flew into the sunset, never looking back.

..... Okay so maybeeeeeeee it was a filler *runs from fandom with armor* but at least I updated, right?!?!?!?!?!? You can't kill me!