12

THANK YOU ALL FOR 346 READS! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT MEANS, HAPPY DAY BEFORE 4TH OF JULY! DON'T KNOW IF I WILL BE BUSY TOMORROW, SO I'M GONNA UPDATE NOW!!!!!

Hiccup's POV

    I smirk as I tell them that I'm gonna give them an explanation. I saw what I was waiting for, and jumped off the dock with Toothless following me.

Astrid's POV

    We watched as the stranger and his Night Fury suddenly leapt off the dock, and we all ran over. What we saw stunned us beyond belief. Scauldrons, Thunderdrums, and Sea Shockers, (Yes, I know that Sea Shockers and Scauldrons are mortal enemies, but, on Dreki island, they are all friends!) circling around the pair in the water. The man jumps up onto one of the Scauldrons. "Hey, Scauldy! Long time no see, buddy!" He shouted to the mint green one, who purred and nuzzled him. "Good to see you, Thornado!" He shouted at a blue Thunderdrum, who roared back at him, and was helping the other Thunderdrums and Sea Shockers get the Night Fury. "STOP HIM!" Stoick bellows, but the dragons take up a defensive stance, and, not knowing the capabilities of the Sea Shockers, we had no choice but to back down. The man ran over to the Night Fury, and began rooting around in what appeared to be some sort of.. Saddle bag? "Good thing I always bring a spare for your spares spare, Bud." The man said, while the dragon huffed and whacked him with his tail. "I am not paranoid! Useless ungrateful reptile." The man huffs, before attaching the tail fin to the Night Fury's tail. The man clicked his leg into the saddle, before he and the Night Fury shot into the sky. He cupped his hands over his mouth, and, together, he and his Night Fury made a loud, Night Fury call. We watched as the dragons disappeared underwater, and the man looked at the sky expectantly. Suddenly, that woman from long ago at the battle with the huge dragon appeared on a Razorwhip!

Eva's POV

     Oh, he is gonna get it. I see him up in the clouds, and huff. I fly right over and whack him upside the head. "OWW! WHAT'S THAT FOR?!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes. "That's for worrying me and Lili, especially when we heard from some local Nadders that you were on BERK!" He looked at me, his face sour. "Nadders, never keep their mouths shut." He muttered, getting a whack from Steelwing this time. She glared at him. "Don't disrespect my fellow Sharp Class dragon." She huffed, earning a chuckle from me. Toothless moaned and rolled his eyes, adopting an extremely bored but extremely adorable face. "Well, now that we've rescued you, let's go home." I tell him. "You rescued me?!" We began arguing as we flew back to Dreki Island.

Astrid's POV

    We watched as the two bickered in the air for a while, before flying off. Somehow, I knew this wouldn't be the last we saw of them.

Hey, sorry if it's to short! Should I add Eret as a rider that helps out Eva and Hiccup? Bye Mini Fury's!

~FADED, OUT!~