10

3 years later, and it's now been 8 years since Areo/Hiccup left!!!!!

~Time Skip Brought To You By Bing, Bam, and Boom/Lloyd!~

Hiccup's POV

    Today was Lili's fifth birthday. (To lazy to make up a date, so just go with it, please!) Me and Eva had finally made the choice, with Thunder's and Soundwave's approval, of course, to begin training Lili to ride Storm Siren. Their bond was strong enough that we were letting her start now, and because we trusted Storm Siren to protect our child no matter the cost, and vice versa with Soundwave and Thunder. We had set up a party, and all the Night Terrors, Barf and Belch, Hookfang, Stormfly, Meatlug, the Terrible Terrors, Sharpshot, Iggy, Pain, Sneaky, Hanna, and Lauren (Yes, changed their names from head and butt because the twins didn't name them in this). Today, we were not only going to begin her training, but a Terror would choose to be her 'messenger' dragon. Sharpshot was my messenger dragon, and Sneaky was Eva's messenger dragon. We only used Terrible Terrors for this job because they were small, agile, and fast. Sharpshot was currently perched on my shoulder, while Sneaky was busy hiding on top of Toothless's head, and to make it more amusing, Toothless hasn't noticed yet. We just now saw Lili coming in. "Get ready, everyone." I say quietly, getting nods, as Eva led Lili in. The dragons mouths suddenly sparked up fires, as we all shout, "SURPRISE, LILI! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The Zipplebacks flew into the sky, creating a firework of 'HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY, LILI!' With their gas. She beams. "Ahh, you didn't have to do this," She says with a smile. "Lili?" I ask her. "Yes dad?" She asked, looking up at me. "Well, me, Eva, Soundwave, and Thunder have talked it over, and we have decided, you are ready to learn to ride." She goes quiet.

Lili's POV

     I go quiet after dad says this, and he starts to look concerned. "Is everyth- OOPH!" He says in surprise, as I slam into him, and hug him. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I shout. He nods. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE, THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" I shout, and all the dragons send a bit of fire into the sky (think the ending of httyd2, when they did this). "It's time to choose your messenger Terror, Lili." My dad says, and I nod, walking over to Iggy, Pain, Hanna, and Lauren. I look at them, and see a mischievous spark in Hanna's eyes, and I like it. "I choose Hanna." I say, pointing to the yellow Terror on the left, and she jumps up with a happy squeak. Mom and Dad nod with smiles, and point to my presents. "Go ahead, open them Lil." Dad says happily. As I open them, I get a special armor set that is purple and white, like Storm Siren's scales, along with a beautiful saddle, and I gasp. "Thank you all so much!" I say happily. "Happy birthday, Lili!" They all say simultaneously.

Hey guys, can I skip the training next chapter, I don't really have any ideas for it, and it seems extremely boring to me... I will update once I get an answer, it's okay if you want it, I will add it, anything to keep you happy! Keep having a rocking summer!

~Faded, out!~