9

OH NO! Hiccup crashed into the Red Death's tail, will he survive???????

Eva's POV

     I gasped in horror, as I saw Areo getting knocked off Toothless, and falling towards the inferno. "HEY GIRL, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" A viking shouts. Thunder and Soundwave land, along with Meatlug, Barf and Belch, Hookfang, and Stormfly. They spit at the Berkians in rage, a clear indicator to stay clear. "Find Areo!" I say, and they nod with a, "Yes, Dragon Mistress!" I jumped on Steelwing, who was beside me, and shot to the battlefield, searching for Areo. I suddenly heard Soundwave's roar, "I found him!" Me and the other dragons rushed over to Soundwave, who was carefully removing rubble from Toothless, who had Areo wrapped in his wings. "Oh, thank the gods." I mutter, as I hear the vikings, "Get back here!" I snarl, jumping onto Steelwing. "This isn't your fight, Berkians, leave, and never return!" As I roared this, I smirked when the Night Terrors, led by an angry Smidvarg, came out in the shape of the Red Death, and the Vikings fled, terrified of the Night Terrors who rushed them.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Stormfly Eating Chicken!~

Hiccup's POV (1 year later, Lili is now 1 year and 7 months)

    I finally began to hear something. A faint voice, whispering, "Please, come back to me."  I opened my eyes, finally, and let out a soft groan. A happy cry was heard, and I felt a dragon and a person tackling me, and I looked up, to find it to be Eva and Toothless. "Hey guys." I whisper. "HICCUP!" Toothless roared in delight, purring like crazy. "H-how long was I out?" Eva looked at me solemnly. "An entire year." She said softly. I shot up, "WHAT?!" I screeched. She nodded sadly. Suddenly, I heard a small voice. "D-da-daddy?" I turned to see Lili with Siren. I laugh. "Yes, it's me baby girl." I say, love shining in my eyes. As I turned to meet Eva's eyes, she whispered, "Thank you for coming back to me." I let out a laugh, softly kissing her. "For you, Mi'lady, anything. As I start to get up, I noticed I only had one leg. "I'm sorry, Hiccup." Toothless whined sadly. "I couldn't save all of you." He looked miserable. "Hey, I'm just happy to still be here, bud." I said, and he smiled. "Welcome home, my love." Eva whispered, and I gathered her and Lili in a hug, and said, It's good to be home.

Excuse me, I need to go cry my eyeballs out. ~5 hours later~ Okay, hope you're all enjoying Mini Fury's! Bye, until next time!

~Faded, out!~