18

And thus, the reveal. The question is, will Stoick recognize his own son? One curse word some people might find offensive.

Hiccup's POV

I was busy easily fighting off the Twins, Snotlout, and Astrid. Fishlegs... Just ran away when I said "BOO!" I smirked as the Zipplebacks began rolling into a ball, releasing gas from the gas head, before sparking it, becoming flaming wheels of fire. (Anyone remember when this happened during the war on Berk during httyd2?) The Zippleback's rounded up around fifty men, while some Zipplebacks flew overhead, releasing gas everywhere, creating a massive explosion, killing all fifty warriors. The rest were being circled by Timberjacks and Typhoomerangs. Suddenly, I feel someone grab me, and I try to squirm away, as the person pulls off my mask with a sharp gasp.

Stoick's POV

As I pull off the Night Rider's mask, I sharply gasp. There was something that seemed familiar about him, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. The young man took my hesitation as a chance to slip away from my arms, firmly putting his helmet back on, before shouting to the people on dragons. He ran up to the Night Fury, and climbed on, as the dragon snarled. "You had no right to come here and attack me and my family and friend. This was an unjust act, we have done nothing to provoke you, and yet, you dare still to wage war on my family and friends island. What do you have to say for yourself??!!" He shouts in a rage. "We came to rescue you, you were obviously brainwashed by these creatures." At this, he roars in fury. "HOW DARE YOU?! THIS NIGHT FURY SAVED MY LIFE, SAME GOES WITH EVA AND HER RAZORWHIP!" He screamed. "Leave my island now, or suffer the consequences." He snarled.

Hiccup's POV

I glower at Stoick as I finish my speech. Suddenly, he asks, "Who are you, and why do you seem so familiar?" I let out a cold bitter laugh. "Really? It's only been 18 years, you don't recognize me? Pity." I jeered at him. "My name is Areo Violet, now get your sorry ass of my island." I spat. "Or would you like to let the rest of your men perish?" I asked mockingly. He glowered, before telling his men to go back. I had a feeling, this wouldn't be the last time we saw him. No, he's began a foolish war, that cannot be controlled in his favor. Soon, we would bring Berk to it's knees. Funny, how this started because one, certain blond haired, blue eyed girl refused to change.

Oh, Berk is in for it. Hiccup is gonna make em pay for waging war, will he ever reveal who he truly is? Well, can't tell you that, mwahaha! Bye Mini Fury's!

~FADED, OUT!~