Breaking Free // The Football Coach 2.0

What do they want me to do to get them to leave me alone?

Is my life really that 'entertaining' that people start talking about it?

They don't understand me. None of them do, it's really sadistic of them. They won't believe me when I say anything and I don't think if I tell them to stop now will make any difference!

All the efforts I've made to get away from everything has come to nothing. I've spent 2 years to get away, to change, to be better but it only took one person and a time of 1 week to ruin that. 1 week.

Maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe being here was a mistake...

maybe I should've given up long ago because nothing's changing.

<<<PREVIOUSLY>>>

"I feel as if she trusts you more than anyone else... And you have to promise me that you'll look after her...."

She's infront of me now. I can tell how desperate she is.

"I will..." I say.

"Don't just say it but you have to mean it. I already lost Eddie and if I lose Meg... I don't know what's worse but I can't lose her. She doesn't trust me enough that when I tell her I love her she'll believe me..."

"Yeah, me either..." I say immediately.

"I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." I tell her.

I was there the moment her eyes closed. She wAs surrounded with her own blood with massive cuts on her wrist. The moment her eyes closed and her body went still, I felt a part of me died.

I don't want to lose Meg. Not now, not ever. I want her to feel safe and secure and important.

I want her to feel that she's loved...

Not just by me...

But everyone who does. But she's too blinded by the pain and her past to see that.

<<<*>>>

Hello! I'm back!

Hope you all understood the intro/summary because the first chapter will be out quite soon :)

Good news, it's our summer vacation! That means faster updates, I hope, and no school!

And more updates for you guys so yaaaaaaay!

It's a win win for all of us :)

Hope you're happy this story is back on track!

just so you know, the cover's temporary! Need to get my laptop fixed first ):