Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

"No shit..." I gape out the window.

No wonder he told me not to worry about the plane ticket because there's a fucking jet in the runway. Damn that's one fine jet!

"That's some sick plane..." Niall appears beside me with a cola can in one hand and the other in his hoody. I still can't believe Perrie owns a jet.

"Perrie's dad got some dough!" Niall says with astonishment as he leans further on the glass window. "That's some fine piece of machine" he says just as Zayn joins us.

"That's nothing compared to that one." Zayn says pointing to the left side of the jet. Niall and I turn at the same time and I swear my jaw dropped all the way down the floor. The jets in fucking gold! And it has Perrie's last name engraved on the side in fine Bronze holy shit.

"So... We're riding that one?" I ask Zayn absentmindedly, still staring at the plane in awe.

"Well they're loading our luggages in there so, pretty much." He pats my back before turning around and walking away.

I turn and saw him plop down beside Perrie. Their whole group is coming and I couldn't be happier. Jess and Liam are at the end being, well, Jess and Liam in their so-called complicated relationship. I have no idea about Niall and Rachel but I swear theres something something there. Well Harry and Milly, they're quite obvious. They can't get away from each other.

Then there's my lovely boyfriend coming over with a cup of coffee. It's 6 in the morning and the weather is freezing outside. All of us look like burritos, being typical Brits in our 3-4 layer clothing and scarves. Louis stands beside me and hands me the cup. He throws his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer.

"This'll be the best 3 days of the year." He says, staring out the runway.

"I hope so. I didn't argue with aunt Cecile about this for nothing." I say before I take a sip. Well that burned my lip.

"I'll make sure you won't regret this. Anyway, it's my girl's first day out, we'll make it unforgettable." I nearly choked on the burning hot coffee when the words escaped his mouth.

"Whoa there..." He says with a chuckle. I scoff and wipe the coffee dripping from my chin. "Careful, it's hot." He says.

I glare at him but he finds it quite entertaining.

Now he tells me... What a pain in the arse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole flight, I was asleep. You know what they say about people who sleep all the time? It's a sign you're getting fat. Like I care; I love to sleep. I woke up when Louis tugged on my ponytailed hair that hasn't even been washed since yesterday. It's 11AM in LA and you can see the clear sky that London doesn't have this time of year.

When managed to get ourselves settled in Perrie's family's vacation home, we went around the place. Louis also forgot her 'vacation home' is in Hollywood hills. Never in my life have I thought I'd step foot in this place, let alone Los Angeles.

"So guys, I was thinking this afternoon we can go to Rodeo Drive and by dusk we can go to the beach."

"Beach on the first day, Pez?" Jess asks in an annoyed tone.

Perrie rolls her eyes as Milly scoots closer to me. "She's probably on her woman time of the month." She whispers. Rachel laughs beside me, making me smile slightly.

"That's what we came for, Jess. And tonight, you can do whatever you want." She say and throws her hands in the air. She sends a grin in the boys' direction making Milly giggle.