Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

"Can we open presents later? I'm starving." Niall speaks up. "We skipped breakfast, don't you know that?" He asks.

"You're the only one who skipped breakfast, Niall." Louis says as he gets down the stairs.

Regarding my 'present', I'm with Louis on this one. I stood up and announced I'm starving too. Milly looked at me and gave me a look. I rolled my eyes at her and walked out the door. Perrie and Zayn are already outside waiting by the fountain. The rest of the group follows behind with Milly throwing her arm over my shoulder.

She was about to say something but I shut her up. "Don't say a word." I tell her.

"What? I was just going to say I love your dress." She says, flicking the strap and runs up to Harry.

Louis' arm sneakily wrap around my waist. I got it off and held his hand instead. He gave me a weird look but it didnt last long. He seemed pleased as we walk along with the others. Where we're going? No clue. Perrie's leading the way so I assume its a nice place.

"I love this dress, honestly." He says, tugging down the dress that's high above my knees. "You think you could wear it often?" He asks.

"Hm, unless you want me to freeze in London.." I say.

"Well if it gives me an excuse to give you a cuddle, then I'd love that." He says. I look up and see a smirk on his face. "Anyway, where's my present?" He asks, pinching my cheek. I whine and slap his hand away.

"Later..." I say and shove him lightly. He springs back, lifting me up my feet in a bridal style. "What are you doing? Put me down!" I shriek. My dress is too short for me to be carried!

Well that worked for him... Ignoring me. We had lunch in a not so posh but beautiful restaurant by the sea. A couple of waiters and waitresses brought Louis a piece of cake and a party hat. I ended up wearing the party hat so. Niall ate flaming hot kebabs and fled for the toilet, literally. And Jess, well, she got really pissed at Liam for ordering her the wrong food. The rest of us continued with our meal peacefully until dessert came! Milly literally shoved a scoop of ice cream in my mouth! I slap her with a piece of chocolate cake. She didn't like it very much since she dropped an ice cube in my dress.

I ended up shrieking in the restaurant, trying to get the bloody ice cube out of my dress. And it was a large ice cube! I jumped around like a lunatic, causing all the attention drawn to me until the cube fell out.

"I hate you so much!" I yell at Milly but I kept on smiling. I hold up a glass of iced tea and threatened to pour it on top of her. She scrambled out of her seat and I ended up chasing her around the restaurant.

What a memorable lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god! Don't you dare come any closer... Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I scream and made a run for it. The boys are holding large water guns and they've already soaked Milly and Rachel... Wow I'm their next target.

But water guns? Seriously?

"Hey slow down!" Niall shouts making me burst into hysterical laughter. It feels good to laugh once in a while.i turn around and saw Niall and the rest of the boys far behind me. I was about to cry out for victory until water was splashed all over me.

"Noooooo!" I shout but I was already laughing. I kick the water and splash whoever' splashing me. Judging by the laugh, that's Milly. I felt her arms around my neck, pulling me down to the water. She's lucky I was out of balance and I fell almost immediately or else I would've shoved her first.