Is It Real

Reina's POV

"Ugh fuck August"

"Take it."

"Ughh"

yeah that seems like a typical night, hmm me screaming and August giving me life, ha yeah that was definitely our relationship or whatever. Me n august weren't really a coupley type of well...couple. we weren't friends with benefits either, we just had fun and when we needed each other were there. he did his thing on the side and i did mine which was staying in school. August was always in and out of trouble but he tried his best to keep his head on straight and stay in school, August and i grew up together, we lived in Texas I moved from Los Angeles in 8th grade and he'd been in Texas for awhile before me, he was from New Orleans and without a doubt always stayed proud of where he came from. Ever since we met in 8th grade we've been the closest.

Here we were now in my dorm room fucking before class as usual, this was routine for us, he came over gave me a few rounds and then we left to get breakfast or just to class. August always wanted things his way, he was the agressive type always dominate, we were both the type to keep each other in check though of course that never worked because i always let

him have his way.

We finished fucking both out of breathe, i got up grabbing his tee of the floor as he smacked my ass,

"Let's go again baby" he said sitting up fixing the chain round his neck.

"Can't i gotta get to class early and you gotta leave before they catch u in my dorm room again" as i stood up looking for clothes in my closet August walked over holding my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and I giggled,"I'm comin thru tonight late then ma, or come to my place?"

I hated him tryna come thru late or leave me having to just wait there for him, see the thing about August was him not being able to think about other people rather than himself. He didnt want me talking to others guys flirting befriending whatever but august got to do whatever he wanted with any female. He was always flirting with other females claiming he'd never cheat, he would always tell me," Don't trip ma you no wats up cuz we got somthin real". I tried my hardest to believe in what he told me but in the back of my mind i wish he'd treat me like his main and only his main.

"yeah august ill wait for you at your place" he smiled and kissed me

"imma have a treat for you when i come back ight"

We both left out my dorm walking, he didn't always like holding my hand but i forced him, before parting ways too class i wrapped my arms around his neck and got too my tippy toes, he tried to move when i came in for a kiss but i got him to kiss me long n hard. I kissed his whole face tryna mess with him and he smiled

"okay baby chill" we both laughed

"don't stunt baby you luhhh me" we laughed n parted ways.

After a whole day filled with classes i ran over to wal-greens to grab my favorite blue bell strawberry ice cream. it was really hot today since it was the end of august. i walked over to Augusts place and ran to the kitchen to grab a spoon. i plopped onto the couch onto the couch and turned o the tv. while watching an episode of the bad girls club i decided to text my best friend Angelique, we met when i moved to Texas and she went to the same university as me, TSU. we talked for awhile until she told me she had seen August with some girl after class, apparently he had been all over her. Angelique always told me she didn't really understand why i kept him around but she just didnt get the history we had together.

i stopped texting her eventually passing out on the couch. August came in around 12, i could smell weed on him as he passed by me on the couch, he was about to carry me but i woke up with an attitude. "come on let me carry you too bed ma"

"...Go carry your other lil hoe to bed" i mumbled to him as i moved his arms away from me.

he quickly caught onto what i said and grew mad,"watd you say to me?"

his face began to form a frown as he began to mean mug me, i was never scared of August he had no type of authority as to what he had said," you heard me carry your other lil hoe-" he cut me off, he lifted his hand and i grew scared of what he was about to do next.

He lifted his hand and grabbed me eventually picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder,"I swear you always got somethin smart to say!"

i hated when he picked me up, ignoring what he said i began to squil and whine,"Put me down now August i swear im not playin"

i kicked n hit his back, he didnt listen he just walked slower to his bedroom,"shutup"

he told me calmly, he smacked my ass n threw me onto his bed. he stripped me down and then his self, he turned away and told me to come on,"get in the shower ma n shut the fuck up"

at first i didn't follow but he forced me, I don't know why but this was always Augs way of calming down and calming me down from my attitude. "i don't know why you always think I'm cheatin on you ass, if i was you'd know I wouldn't hide that shit ma"

i stood in the shower in front of him looking up, he held me

"I'm tired of u flirtin wit other females"

he kissed me trying to make me forget, i pulled away from him and cut the shower water off, we both dried off

"and look at you always tryna make me forget shit, im not a lil kid"

he threw me his tee and i put it on, i hopped into bed with an attitude,"get over it ma you no i aint gone cheat so stop trippin" he climbed in bed and laid next to trying to hold me, i moved away"fine august fuck it!" he laughed making what I said in to a joke

"i mean im trynin but u got that attitude"

i hit him with the pillow as he laughed. smh this niqqa was never serious he just loved getting his way but i wasnt going to let him.