14

I finally got home and hopped in the shower, as soon as I stepped out I hopped into bed fast asleep. All night I kept thinking about things with Kevin and then the history I have with August. August and I went through so much before going out, I was the one always there for him when his mom kicked him out or when crazy shit would happen with him and other females. He meant a lot to me, too much for me to just throw away.

The next morning I was quick to get to all my classes I just needed to focus on school more. On my way to class Angelique bumped into me,

"Hey girl how are you"

"Stressed"

"Well how's august and Kevin"

"August is good but I'm Kevin is.."

I trailed off, Kevin walked up to us and hugged Angelique,he looked at me before speaking up.

"What's good Reina"

"I'm ill...I'll see y'all later"

I walked off and Kevin followed behind me he grabbed my arm,"Reina wait"

I stopped to turn and liked up at him.

"Why you gotta do me like that girl?"

"What am I doing"

"...I still want you"

I sighed "Kevin"

"No don't Reina u know we have something, why do you want him! What you want a niqqa to treat you bad I mean I can do that!"

He was shouting at me and I could see the anger in his eyes.

"Kevin I just can't hurt you ok"

"But you are i know you want me I'm a better man then he'll ever be, I made you feel what he couldn't make you feel"

He was right Kevin made me feel good he kissed me when we cuddled in bed and told me things other people wouldn't know I had bonded with this man but I don't know how this is all going to end up.

"Your right you took the pain away Kevin"

"So let me make you feel good again"

He pulled me in and kissed me hard before I could reply he made me week in the knees I swear I wanted to be back in his bed again.

At this point I was far beyond confused but I guess this was just going to take some time.

Eventually we parted ways Kevin told me too meet him at his place after school so we could talk things out I agreed with him.

Augs POV

Today I was feelin better but that only meant I was ready to handle some grown man business and that was finding who did this too me and I knew who to call to help. I had enough people to do the job for me but this was personal just like I did when Mel died whoever fucked up had it comin. I called Terrence as I got ready to meet him.

"Wats good T"

"Nuthin how u feelin yungin"

"I'm strapped and ill be there in a few to set thangs up"

"Ight cuz"

I grabbed my glock and left the house.