15

Aug's POV

I left the house and drove to Terrence's, on the way there I couldn't help thinkin about how much I was goin to make the guys that did this too me pay, nothing could change what was about to happen. I felt like Reina should've known but this was my shit I needed to handle it. Eventually I pulled up to Terrence's place, he was sitting on the front porch in between some girls legs sippin on lean. I swear this niqqa was chillin too good.

"Whats good T you ready"

"Yeah man you know where we headin"

"Shit hell yeah !"

After that it was over T hopped in my ride we both had our glocks and we headed to the lil crack heads place who stole from me.

Reinas POV

After class I headed to Kevin's place, no one was really there so it was easy getting up too his room, when I opened the door his room was empty I decided to just wait there and catch up on some homework. I sat on his bed Indian style and grabbed my notebook and textbooks and began working. Eventually I ended up laying on my tummy, Kevin walked in and he seemed happy too see me.

"So you wanted to talk?" I said to him as he came over to sit next too me.

"You know what I want Reina"

"and that's..."

"You I want you in my bed wearin my T-shirts, walking from my dorm with messy hair letting everybody know your mine, I want to treat you right, and not have you scared thinkin im cheating on you, hell I want to be the one holding you every night or walking into every Psi Phi party makin every girl jealous."

I sat up letting my feet touch the wood floors, leaning over to him I kissed him. I puled away and I knew that all of this felt right.

"Then I-" I was cut off and my phone began too ring.

"Hello"

"Yes is this Ms. Reina"

"Yes whose this"

"Are you with august?"

"What do you mean"

"Well he's been shot at and he's in the hospital" tears began to rush from my eyes and I quickly shot up from Kevin's bed.

"Ill Ill be there Ill be right there" I hung up the phone and grabbed my bags. Kevin tried asking me what was wrong but I couldn't speak I just left and dialed Angelique's number for a ride.

When I got to the hospital Terrence was in the waiting room.

"What happened?!"

Terrence looked up at me,"Hes been shot bad."

At this point I knew what I had to do, I couldn't leave my heart and that was August, he fucked up a lot but why make Kevin wait on me when in the end I'd always want August it wouldn't be right.

Kevin deserved better and that just wasn't me I have what I wanted and if I got hurt it was all on me.

That night I slept in Augusts room waiting for him to wake up, he had been shot in the arm twice it was a through and through so he was okay. Kevin tried texting me but I ignored his messages to focus on August.