18

Augs POV

"So is what we have real because we both cheated but I never fucked another bitch."

"Why would you even ask that?"

"Cause you not the one thats supposed to be fuckin up Reina!"

"Well you know what I stuck with you after you kept messin with other bitches, even after we fucked!"

"Ight well then you gotta make a decision, just like that pretty niqqa Kevin told you cuz I'm not gon wait like he is"
"Then don't." The way she said those words sounded so cold hearted I couldn't believe it.
"Since your so quick to just let me go then that's how I feel about you."
"Then er'thang we had and went through wasn't real then right"
"If that's what you feel." She made no eye contact with me.
I couldn't even make an effort after that I just left out to Terrence's.
-------
Terrence's POV

"Niqqa she cheated on me!" August came to my crib bitching, honestly he sounded so dumb shit all the stuff he was pullin on that girl he deserved it.
"SHUT UP! damn" he looked over at me shocked
"Niqqa she cheated cause she got sick of yo ass! what the fuck I tell you man."
"Ight I fucked up"
"So you can't be mad, if Mel was here he'd fuck you up cause he respected women and look at you cheatin wit hoes and shit now you wanna be mad when she makes 1 slip up"
"Get out August fix that shit, she loves you too damn much"
August left my place mean muggin me but I didn't care, I hate cheaters like I don't get it honestly I mean damn be fuckin honest. I could never cheat.

Reina's POV
August left my place and I felt awful but than again we were both in the wrong. If he wasn't going to fight it didn't make sense for me to do much.

2weeks later

After the whole situation I cut off all ties with Kevin and August, It was too much stress plus Kevin found someone better.
Other than that I was doing great in school following my major in liberal arts. Angelique on the other hand was leaving after one semester at TSU. So here I was, walking to meet Angelique for drinks. Today we were celebrating her last day at TSU, she was switching schools going to Spellman which was originally her dream school.
As I walked over to the restaurant in my 6inch heels, some ripped rolled up jeans, and a long sleeve crop top, I could here someone trying to say something too me.
"What's good ma you look real good tonight"
I smiled but didn't look back.
"You not gon say nun luv"
"You too beautiful fa dat stuck up shit"
This dude was doing too much, turning around to look I realized it was August laughing.
"Oh" I kept walking but he pulled.
"Don't leave luv"
I sighed,"Let's not do this"
"Do what?"
"Were not good for each other August"
August laughed at me shaking his head,"Girl you know damn well that's a lie just come home baby I miss you"

You could just see in his eyes how much he wanted me back but I wasn't going to give in that easily.
"It doesn't work like that"
"So what you want"
"hmm...start...over"
"What you mean?"
"We start completely over like nothing ever happened"
August eyes perked up, as he pulled me into a kiss.
"I love you girl"
"I love you too boy"