3

Augs POV

After leaving my crib i made my way over to my homie Terrence's crib. He grew up with me, he was like an older brother too me, he saw my rise and fall. Terrence was the type who didn't like playing games, he just got his money and kept it moving and that's what i respected. I walked into his place and dabbed everybody, As I sat down next to Terrence.
"Was good niqqa"
"Chillin man, You"
"Same"
My eyes got a little wide as I opened a text message from one of my lil thots, it was a picture message and let me tell you she showed it all for a yungin. I showed Terrence and he made a face,
"Niqqa haillll nah, don't you got a girl"
i rolled my eyes and took the phone away from him"
"Yeah but i aint cheatin she trust me"
"Nah u hurtin that girl, what would Mel think"
Hearing him say that name made me get pissed I got up before I said something i would regret, "Im out Terrence, Peace"
He gave me a nod and i was out the door, the same lil thot texting me and told me to come over and well you no I had to see whats up.

Reinas POV

I sat on Augusts bed Indian style, I was all dressed up and needed a place to go. I texted Angelique and she told me to meet her at wing-stop. I left Augusts place and quickly walked over too wings-top. Walking in I realized the place was packed with Omega Psi Phi fraternity brothers. They all looked so fine lawd I swear I had died and went too heaven, while walking up too say hi to Angelique from the corner of my eye I spotted the finest looking guy I had ever seen. He was tall and perfectly chiseled, smooth dark skin with juicy lips and cute chinky lookin eyes, he was smiling and he had the prettiest white teeth. I had to have him right then and there.
"Reina! Hellooo" Angelique had been talking to me the whole entire time but i was to busy focused on him.
"Hey whos that guy right there he is so cute" while pointing to him and she turned.
"Kevin? yeah he is fine, every girl wants him he stays low key though"
I wanted him and I was going to get him, August treated me bad so this was the perfect chance to just do me and not care about that niqqa. I grabbed Angelique and mad her sit next to him so he could see me, he was talking to everyone and eventually included us. Angelique moved and it was Just me and Kevin.
"Im Kevin btw nice too meet you"
he smiled and i swear i could have almost melted"nice to meet you, I'm Reina"
the way he talked was very proper i could tell he wasn't from Texas, or the south for that matter. He told me he was from California just like me so we bonded on that a lot. I had to leave a little early so he walked me back to Augusts place, before walking up to his apartment Kevin gave me his number.
"Call me ight girl" i smiled
"no problem" he stood over me and hugged me, I could feel the muscles in his body, he hugged so tight like a bear.
I walked up stairs and couldn't help the smile on my face, I walked into August place and he sat on the couch watching tv quietly.
"Where the hell you been?" August had a slight attitude I tried not to pay any mind to him.
"Don't act like you cant hear me" I sat next to him on the couch,"I was with Angelique baby chill"
"Don't tell me that shit, you was smilin too hard comin in the damn door"
I couldn't believe it this niqqa was jealous, of what I would never do August like he did me, coming home late, leaving me at his crib alone while he got head from other bitches, he thought I didn't know but I knew.
"August shut the fuck up, you do a lot of shit to me and I let you slide"
He didn't say a word he just looked at me because he knew I was right,"Don't treat me like I treat you, I couldn't take it"
"change how you are as a person August or I'm not going to be around"
iU got up to go to the kitchen, I grabbed a sunny D and as i turned around to sit back down i saw Augusts phone light up, he checked the message and quickly stood up,"ill be right back luv"
he had a smirk on his face and walked out to his balcony.
That as the last straw for me, I grabbed my stuff and quickly left his place without looking back.