8

Reinas POV

Things with August were good but i couldn't help thinking about Kevin, he made me want to explore things with him aside from August. August held me tight in the shower and soon we Left and laid in bed together. I wanted to let him know what had happened but something about him seemed different. He was chillin next to me not on his phone just smokin a blunt, he passed it to me while blowing out the smoke.

"Whats wrong wit u daddy" he chuckled

"what you mean bae ?"

"your not on your phone?"

"I'm wit you ma" that answer seemed too good to be true, I didn't fall for it though i took the blunt and began to smoke with him, eventually I passed out. I woke up and smelled something in the kitchen cooking,I walked out and it was Kevin shirtless wearing a pair of sweats making me breakfast. He looked so good, I couldn't believe what i was doing but minutes later Kevin was doing his thang. His body was pressed up against my body, he was kissing my neck and I was holding on tight to him as his strokes became more intense. I could feel myself screaming for him. I came and he looked at me deep into my eyes,

"Wake up...Reina !!"

I woke up, actually waking up and it was August yelling at me.

"Damn Reina you got school today!"

I finally realized it was all a dream and i really needed to get my shit together, "Fuck I overslept"

"Yeah hurry up so I can drop you off"

"I don't have clothes"

August threw me one of his crew necks and i grabbed my yoga pants and quickly ran to the bathroom, I had to be quick I couldnt miss today. August dropped me off at school and I began running into my  class.

Aug POV

After dropping my girl off I headed over to my own class, shit i needed to get my shit focused on my school work but it was hard, I needed to sell more and get more money. Whatever though I figure ill go see Terrence after school. On my way to class that niqqa Kevin passed by, he gave me a stank ass look and I mean mugged him. I guess that niqqa was still mad about the party, I walked into my American Histories class and sat down next to this girl. She was fine...real fine but i had to focus, she kept lookin at me licking her lips.I swear god was tryna test me, ol girl had on some short shorts, jordans, and a lil crop top. Damn a yungin just wanted to feel up on her too. 

I tried all class period to ignore her but she kept eyeing, eventually she slipped me a note and her number was placed inside. The bell finally rang and I tried my best to leave quick, she quite up too me.

"hey cutie where ya goin" she bit her lip, a yungin loved when bitches bit there lip 

"huh....oh uh class Ill see you later" she pushed up against me and began to feel on me

"call me sometime sweetie, ill be waiting"

she left and i swear as she walked away her hips swung from side to side. I knew I should be changin my ways but she knew what she wanted, I went to follow her and bumped into Angelique Reinas friend, she was tryna say hi but I ignored her as I went to put my arm around that girls neck.

Reinas POV

After class i received a text from Angelique, I was shocked by what it said because it never fails for August, he keeps saying hell change but he never does. I made my way to my dorm to chill before going to my next class, I called Kevin and told him to come over. I cleaned up and put on better clothes, I wore my fave baseball jersey type dress and some cute white converse just to be simple, and i put my natural curls up in a cute messy ponytail. After sitting for a lil i received a knock at my door and a smile grew on my face.

"Hey" i said to Kevin as I opened the door.

"You wanted to see me ?" I signaled him to come in and Kevin looked so good 

"yeah you were right, I need a man in my life..." I looked away from him feeling a little bit shy.

"You sure about that?"

"I just want to be happy and wanted" he stood in front of me and kissed me

"I can do that" Kevin pushed me onto the bed and I knew what he was going to do, took my shoes off making sure all i had on was the dress, he began trailing kisses up my leg to my thighs. I threw my head back in satisfaction, he kissed my inner thighs and I was so ready for him, he pulled my closer to his face and began tonguing me down. I guess I knew why they the Omega Psi Phis were always stepping and pulling that tongue out doing that neck roll, Kevin put in work sending chills up my spine, each time I tried to back away hed grab me he held my hand intertwining our fingers I gripped his hand hard moaning loud as ever. 

"yesss yess"

finally it was over and he came up next too me,"I can do more than that" he said to me as i laid there next to him...I think I was ready for anything with Kevin i wanted to just break free and thrive off this feeling he gave me, it was something I hadn't felt and that was reassurance.