10

2 weeks had gone by, I hadn't spoken to August in awhile and I wasnt really with Kevin, I was just single focusing on me and my school work. My grades were looking right everything was good, tonight Angelique and I were going to the club tonight, this time she was coming over to hang with me before going to the club. It was around 8 when she dropped by, I had just gotten out the shower so I was still wrapped in my towel. 

"Your late"

"You miss me huh " she made a pouty face teasing me, her ass was always tryna say some gay shit too me.

"fuck youuuu"

she laughed making a face, I ignored her and went to my closet looking for something cute to wear, I pulled out a cute black fitted dress, the sides where sheer so it showed EVERYTHING. i grabbed some simple black suede platforms, I slipped on both items and accessorized the outfit with a gold watch and gold chain. Tonight I decided to straighten my hair and curl it up a bit making it wavy.

Angelique sat on the floor in front of my mirror doing her makeup, I never wore makeup so I got ready a lot faster. Around 9:30 we were off to the club, we didn't want to go in too early so we went to go pick up Kevin and a few friends.

"so how are things with you and Aug"

i paused from my thoughts and answered her question"ummm...there...idk actually to be honest we haven't spoken in two weeks"

"well what if you see him tonight"

"then its hi and bye that's all"

"and what about Kevin"

I busted out laughin and rolled my eyes "okay what is this 20 questions?"

she laughed "No I'm just making sure your cool, I dont need no drama tonight okay"

"yeah yeah its all good"

Kevin and his crew walked up to us laughing and talking, I smiled extra hard as Kevin walked up too me to give me a hug. No one but Angelique knew about us, we didn't really want anybody else knowing either, plus he didn't know Angelique even knew anything. Before pulling away from our embrace he whispered into my ear.

"Am I gunna make you feel good tonight" he pulled away and we were both smiling, I nodded agreeing as to what he said. I wanted him tonight he looked so good in some jeans, combats, a nice long sleeve which sculpted his perfect muscles, and that dazzling smile.

Thew whole crew walked into the club ready to tear shit up, I stayed dancing on Kevin we kept making eye contact it was magic. Everything was going good until I saw a familiar face, I saw a gold grill, ray ban shades followed by a blue denim button up, skinnys and timbs...it was August walking through a crowd of people. He looked good, he sat down in a VIP section chillin, until some girl came up to him and began to dance in between his legs. 

I tried to ignore what I was seeing but inside I was a little hurt knowing he had moved on. Kevin came up behind me and i quickly focused on him making sure he didn't see what I was looking at.

Augs POV

I walked into the club only thinking about seein Reina, the last two weeks I contemplated on whether or not I should call her but I wanted to change as a person first. I couldn't see her so I sat down in VIP, this thot came by tryna dance on me, she was doin her thang but I wasn't really in ta her like dat. I was outchea tryna change. A homie of mine came up to me dabbin me.

"Whats good Aug"

"Chillin"

"Aye if you lookin for Reina she upstairs btw" I looked up ad saw her talkin to that pretty niqqa Kevin.

"Aye good lookin out"

He nodded and went on his way, I pushed the thot that was in front of me over to the side, and made my way up the stairs. Seein Reina talk and dance on anotha niqqa pissed me off but I needed to keep calm, I walked over to the both of them.

"wats good yall" they both stopped looking and just stared at me, Kevin kept quiet as he sipped his drank.

"...Hey August" I could tell Reina didn't want to speak to me

"You look good tonight enjoy ya self me"

"thank you"

"can we talk ma?" I waited for her response and soon she began pulling me through the crowd.

"I miss you a lot ma I changed alot since the break up" she didnt say anything she just stood there with her arms crossed i front of her

"You dint believe me huh...I don't really care"

She frowned"What ?"

"yeah I don't really care, I miss you and I want you home I'm done fucking wit ya heart ma"

"...I'm doing fine doin me though, you'll never change." I wanted to tell her otherwise but she walked off, I followed but in stead of chasin her I left the club to sit in my car and smoke. I needed that girl in my life, she was my everything. Every time I needed to make a lil sell here and there she was there wit me ridin around, I remember sohmomore year when she finally found out I sold on my own every night shed call to make sure I was okay.

Sometimes after sellin shed let me come over to crash in her bed until I was ready to go home, my moms didn't like me sellin so whenever she found out I couldn't really come home. Anyway enough of story time, I sat in the car smokin and decided I needed to make a lil sale. I drove around gettin to my regulars, one guy I had been sellin to came up to the car and as soon as I handed him the crack he hit me in the face. I was in shock and the there I was bein pulled out of my car being beaten up.

"Fuck you niqqa"

"get all his shit hurry"

They robbed a yungin for some cash and drugs, I made sure to pull myself back into my car, i didn't know where to go but to Terrence.