2

Reinas POV

I woke up in the morning still a little pissed off, I walked into the kitchen making myself a glass of orange juice and a bowl of fruit. August didn't really have any food plus today was an off day no classes so I knew he was gunna make me stay. I sat on the couch in his tee with nothing under, I watched some music videos thinking about how fine Chris Brown looked in this Kid Ink video. I finished eating and placed my bowl in the sink, I was bent over as Aug walked out of the bedroom, he got behind me tryna feel me up but I moved away from him,"whats wrong girl,what I aint say good mornin?"

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to the couch "You good August"

He looked at me extra hard and you could tell he was aggravated,"You no I'm gettin real sick of you n this damn attitude tf you want from me!"

I didn't say anything I just grabbed the remote and began flipping channels, he walked in front of me and snatched the remote"Wat the fuck" I yelled at him getting pissed off by his actions.

"What i got to do, you need some money, head, or some weed which one cuz you need to chill the fuck out!"

I laughed at him"yeah that's wat the fuck I need not for you to stop treatin me bad but to give me shit so I can shutup"

I got up and moved over to the kitchen counter to grab some water, as I turned around he came up in front of me, looking up to him I tried to go passed but he wouldn't move away"Stawp playin"

I whined but it didn't phase him, this time pushing him "move niqqa" his tall skinny ass still stood there, instead of moving away from me he pushed me up against the counter placing his hand up under the oversized tee i was wearing, I paused as my eyes got huge.

"auhhhg" I called out as I could feel what he was doing to me I bit my lip and he backed up,

"That's all you needed ma idk you trippin so hard you no I don't cheat I got too much love fa ya"

He pulled me onto the couch with him and made me sit on top of him as he laid down, he kissed me but i pulled away trying to act like i didnt want it.

"Whatever august I don't no that, you play wit me to much"

I rolled my eyes at him as he place his hands at my sides, "But you stay wit me cause you luh daddy" he had a smirk on his face and I tried not to listen to what he said but it was true, I did, I loved that boy too much to just leave his ass.

I stayed on top of him for awhile kissing him until I broke off, I stood up and walked over to grab a pipe and weed, I packed a bowl and began smoking.

"Let me hit" he licked his lips as I passed the pipe over to him. I loved watching him smoke, it looked so good on him as the smoke danced around him, his caramel skin and tattoos. He liked to do tricks with the smoke, hell when we first started talking that's who taught me how to do all the tricks. He passed the pipe back to me, U took another hit this time tilting my head back watching the smoke seep out in front of me, i stayed there as aug watched me. He grabbed the lighter and pipe from me placing it onto the table, he then grabbed my legs putting them into his lap.

"Relax ma"

He crawled over and kissed my inner thigh, I tried to relax but soon tensed up as he moved closer and closer to my sweet spot, by breathing quickened and he pulled me closer into him. He started going faster licking and licking.

"ughhhh" I tried to keep calm but he knew what he was doing to me. I ran my fingers through his curls, I guess me doing that only meant I wanted more because he wouldn't stop, I tried to get him to slow down but he kept going driving me insane. Finally i let go and everything came rushing as my toes curled in pure ecstasy. I quickly climbed into his lap pulling his pants down ready to ride him till the end, he wrapped his hands around me and I began going at it.

"Right there ma" I kept riding, I could feel his hands squeezing my ass causing me to go harder and harder.

"Ugghhhh fuhhk" he was doing a lil somethin too.

Me and august just liked making each other feel good, we weren't like the rest we were complicated and august liked it, he knew id always be his.

We ended up panting and gasping for air, I got up as august followed me, I went to clean myself up. When I finished august was grabbing his keys,"Where are you going?"

"Ill be back you can stay at the crib or whatever"

He wasted no time leaving before I could even attempt to yell at him. It's like I was back to square one.