Chapter 1 no hope for a brighter tomorrow

Ok here how this works.
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = Last Name
(E/C) = Eye color
(H/C) = Hair color
(H/L) = Hair Length
(H/T) = Home Town
(F/C) = Favorite color
(F/S) = Favorite Song

You are yourself or an OC (other character). I wanted something different for this Reader experience! So it is. On the topic I really like. Parallel universes! Please leave comments and stars!
- The AO (awesome Opossum!)

Before people distroyed this world... It could have been alright. But that was before. Way back before. Now all we have to look forward to is how this planet is going to end. Barely any trees left. People are dying from not only starvation but the storms of radiation coming down unexpectedly. It kills everything in its path. Maybe something will give.. Maybe my dad will find a way. You thought to your self as you sat in the office of the building your dad made. He was the main scientist here and he was on a brake threw. You looked out from the window to see yellow tan skies. This is about all you see now days. Nothing of blue ever comes out. You sigh as you know any day could be your last.

Knock knock..

"Yes? Dad?" The door opens and your dad comes in. Half ways smiles. "I think, I think we have the answer to how we are going to escape this awful earth. (Y/n) (your name) we found a parallel universe." He said as he sat down in the chair in front of you. Your mouth flys open.

"How? This is crazy! Is it safe?" The only thing that mattered was your dad. He was all that was left. And if something happened to him you would lose it. He smiled at your question "quite safe for the most part. I can only see glimpses but it looks very promising." He places a hand on your knee. "You will survive this if it's the last thing I do. As soon as the bridge connection is made we will make that jump to that universe." He left shortly after that. This left you in a cloud of thoughts.

How... Another universe. What can happen? But if we stay here we will die.. So it can't be to bad. Certain death.. Or possible death.. Sounds like the better of the 2 choices..

Later that night...

You always make sure your ready for anything. You have a (F/C) Favorite color)) bag sitting on your night stand with everything you need. Clothes, knife, flash light, etc. you check to make sure you have everything tonight. Something feels off. You can almost sense it.

You fell asleep late that night because you kept seeing flashing off in the distance. Meaning a storm was close. Closer than it has ever been before. You felt something bad. In your bones you felt this. But eventually you couldn't stay awake any longer and drifted to sleep.

You could sense you must be asleep.. But it didn't feel like a dream. It was dark. You could only hear voices. One was a man's voice. Very raspy almost electronic sounding. He sounded sick. He was coughing.

"My lord, I will land on Felucia soon." This voice said. Another voice appeared. A male voice again. Sounded older. He almost sounded angry.

"Good. Do not disappoint me, we need those droids fixed. Remember to not be seen." He said with a strict tone.

"Yes my lord. It will be done." He coughed as he stopped talking. There was a small silence then a clinking sound that faded away.

"Wait.. Don't go." You said to the darkness. But he didn't come back. But someone did speak to you. "He isn't coming back. He can't hear you. But I always can. If you can find me." It was a woman's voice. A very familiar voice.. You stopped.. And immediately started crying. "Mom.."

"You need to listen to me. You need to wake up and go through the portal. It's time." She was strong and caring like always.

"I miss you.. What about the man? What is the point of his voice?" You was confused. Why is her voice now coming to you. She has been gone for some time. "You will find out soon. But now. Be strong cause it's time. I love you (Y/N) Your name.)) Be strong."

A bright flash happened then you fell. Fell right into your own bed, making you scream as you woke up. "What!? That was a dream.. But." It was all you could say as you look out the small window to see your worst fears. A large glow of yellow flashing and thunder humming was coming up from the sky... This isn't no ordinary storm.. Radion was already trying to leak into the building. "No! No!" You screamed as you jumped out of bed. You fell asleep in your pants and shirt. This was the feeling you had.. You grabbed your emergency bag, slammed the alarm on as you ran out of your room towards your dads lab.

The siren was loud, red flashing lights on the walls lit up as people started to panic in the hallways. You ran fast. Screaming for your dad

"Dad!! Dad!?" You bused into the his lab. Your father is standing in front of a spiraling oval. It was like plasma. Held up with 2 large bars producing this door. He turned to you and grabbed you up into a hug. "(Y/n) your name)) it's ready. Just in time. Here take this also. When I was working on this gate to this universe.. This came through the door. Looks to be a light sword. You should be able to use it to protect your self. See this trigger.. This turns the light on.. Don't touch it. It goes though metal and all." You grabbed this weapon. It looked odd but you did as he asked and placed it into your bag.

The building shook and the power started to flicker. You both stood in front of the oval. You couldn't see anything it was scary. Just a swirl of a light purple color almost. "Dad you're coming with me right?" He smiled at you but it faded fast. "I'm sorry baby.. This gate can only handle one being. It's not strong enough for both of us. The connection is weak." Tears fall from your face as you shook your face vigorously. "No.. No.. Please.. Daddy.." He gave you another hug as the building started to crumble on the outer layers. The humming sound was so powerful. You could feel heat from the radiation coming in. "I love you my star fire child." With that he pushed you back into the gate.

You scream as you saw the building being pulled away with the storm. You where in the portal falling back into the forever unknown.

I hope you like this book! This is a new story. New feeling! I love this and hope you do too! Please comment and star this book! Also follow me for more Grievous!!
Love AO!