Chapter 10 battle for what you believe in

You ready for a good chapter?? Here we go! I'm ready to see you Friday get your first Jedi. Who is it?  We will see!!

The Jedi just happen to see you out of the corner of his eye. You pushed him hard away from the engines but he still landed on his feet. You lunged at him clashing your lightsaber with his blue one. "Why are you fighting us? You are not a sith. We are here to destroy the separatist ships. We are here to put an end to Grievous!" The words echoed in your head. Emotions started to flow in your mind. The Jedi thought your side was the bad side. But what hurt the most was his words.

"No!" You yelled at him forcing your full strength on him. The Jedi kept up toe to toe with you. Neither you or him backing down. The Jedi pushed you while you leaped at him. Making you fall back, rolling on the floor.

You stood up to notice you where beside Grievous. You both looked at each other but then looked back at the Jedi infront of you. "Why? Your potential is far more than this. You could be a Jedi and make something of yourself." Said the master Jedi to you. You where about to yell at him again but was cut off by General Grievous. "Skywalker. You have always been a bold one. But this for you is even low. My apprentice is stronger than you are now. Being a pathetic weak Jedi knight that you are." The young Jedi seemed to hate this she jumped up to challenge you and Grievous again but you stopped her, she froze and started to panic. She couldn't breath. You where force chocking her. Grievous laughed at the sight of the little girl struggling.

"Stop this!" Said Skywalker, he tried to come at you but was met with Grievous and his many light sabers. You where full of anger you didn't care what happened to the girl cause they didn't care what happened to you. You where watching the girl panic when a large blast hit you. You where pushed back hard. Hitting the wall behind you.

You look up to see one of the engines on fire screaming out of control. You pull yourself up and grab your saber again only to be hit with a large piece of metal falling from the ship. It fell on your waist pinning you down. You trying to brake free but another blast from the engine happened. You screamed as another piece of the ship fell on you.

Only your head and neck was visible. You couldn't breath. "Help!" You screamed with all your might. You saw the flames engulfing parts of the room. It was just like your dream. Fire was everywhere. You gasped for breath again. "Someone help!" You couldn't escape you couldn't brake free. I'm going to die.

You close your eyes excepting what is to come. Knowing no one could hear you from where you was. But you could here someone.. You heard your name.. You opened your eyes to see piles of metal around you. You look to the left to see Grievous frantically searching for you. You couldn't scream you barely opened your mouth with your last breath. "Grievous.." He turned to see you pinned his eyes wide open. Piercing yellow eyes that you thought where of rage in your dream was actually of Fear.

"(Y/N) your Name!!" He bellowed out as he jumped down and grabbed the large slab of metal holding you down. He used 2 arms to hold it up and 2 arms to drag you out. Your left leg was crushed, very much broken. He grabbed you up and started out of the debris filled room. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You almost died. Again! He never saved anyone.. But he saved you not once but twice. Now he was running as fast as he could away from the engine room. The ship was going into system failure. Sirens where going off. Power was flickering. Grievous could have left. He could have just saved himself, but he didn't. He was not selfish no longer, his only weakness was you.

He turned down the hallway that had your room. You just remembered your bag. The last thing from your world. You looked at Grievous he had no intent on stopping. "Grievous.. Please I need my bag." He didn't slow. "No time." Was all he said.

"Please.. You know what it means to me. Just the bag that's it." His eyes cut to yours as you saw them hard go soft. He slowed them entered your room. Leaned down and grabbed your bag without skipping a beat. He then turned to continue down the hallway.

"Thank you." You said to him. Your leg was stinging with pain but you didn't dare show it. You knew how to be strong. You looked to see that the cape that Grievous wore was all torn now. Very little was left.

The door opened to the hanger bay and Grievous ran into the nearest ship. He placed you down in the copilot seat. He did so very carefully. You saw several droids board the ship also before Grievous jumped to the controls and bolted out of your destroyer.

You held your bag looking down at it. Trying to take in what just happened. So fast and a blur. You take a deep breath as you look at all the bruises on your arms. "The Jedi will pay for what they did. They always do." You look over to see Grievous was looking at you. You was unsure if he was angry or worried. "Thank you for what you did. You keep saving me from my own death over and over." You smiled as you thought of this, Like you found your protector. You look up at his face as you think, For the first time. He wasn't what everyone said he was. You had no idea why you felt this way. After all that happened today you felt safe here.

His voice was raspy he coughed a few times before he said what he did. "I don't want to lose you like that." Like he was uncomfortable but he had to tell you. You leaned back resting your head in the chair still looking at him. He looked forward , away from you. You couldn't figure him out. Did he like you? That's something that he just didn't do. But he also never been attached to anyone. So why not. You wanted to tell him something. A part of you wanted to explode, tell him everything. "I can't lose you." He heard it. He turned to face you again. You where worried you did something wrong. He placed one hand on your shoulder "get some rest. We will be at the station soon. They will mend your leg." You smiled at him before he turned back to face forward again.

Maybe you was crazy. Maybe you wasn't. Was you falling for this metal Droid General? He was your best friend but do you feel more for him? Why him out of the full vast space of planets? You closed your eyes thinking of all the thoughts running through your head. But at least he protects you with everything he has. Why not fall for someone that would do that?

AO here!! Just a shout out to the people reading this! I hope this seems to go in the way you want it to! Remember like, comment and follow for the best of stuffs!!

I really enjoy this story. You seem to be getting very close with the General. Wonder what he feels about this.

General grievous walks into the room*** realizes AO is making notes. "What are you typing? (Y/n) has feelings for me.."

AO: "stop reading!! You're just going to have to wait! You don't scare me. Stop with your hovering. What are you doing." Grievous casually grabs his hands around AOs neck and rubs down her arms.

Grievous: "you know can't resist me. Now tell me." AO groans but snaps out of it.

AO: "sorry guys he will just have to get mad at me. Till next time!!

Grievous: "wait.. Don't close that-"

AO publishes chapter then turns off computer!