Chapter 9 the angry General

You woke up in a sweat. It was a bad dream. You saw everything happen again. You fall down... You see your dads face before your world turns to flames.. You scream in your dream only to see piercing yellow eyes. You wake up right after this..

Breathing heavy trying to calm your breath. You look at the time. It was only 4:30 am (central space time) you couldn't go back to sleep. So you climbed out of bed slipping your bedroom shoes on. You still had your sleeping robes on. You changed fast but you didn't care to do anything with your messy (h/l) hair length (h/c) hair color )) Hair.

You started walking down the hall looking around trying to shake the feeling you had in your head. Was those eyes from your friend? He was the only one that had yellow eyes you knew of. You walked into the cafeteria, it was of course empty. Only you and Count Dooku ate food here anyways. You walked up to the cooking droid and ordered (favorite breakfast food). It wasn't the same as your dad made but it did the job.

You sat down and started to eat. Only 30 mins has past but you saw some droids scrambling in the hall way through the open door. This peaked your interest so you continued to watch. The battle droids trying to run as you heard a very angry voice coming from down the hallway. It was Grievous.

"Argh.. Get out of the way." Several pieces of droids went flying down the hall and some came into the cafeteria. Your eyes started to widen. "The Jedi will suffer for this." The General came into sight and walked passed the doors. He was hunched forward as he clawed his way down the hallway.

Where is he going and what is happening. You stood up and walked over to the door. General Grievous was already far down the hallway. He is going to the engine room. You looked down at the droid that was broken in half on the floor. It was still functioning somewhat. You grabbed it up "what is going on?"

The droid sparked but spoke what he could "jjj... Jedi. In ssh ship. Destroying engggines." You sat him down you where in shock. "Can you take me there?" The droid nodded so you grabbed him up , strapped him to your back with a few loose wires, then took off in a run into the direction of where the droid General went.

"Right ... Dddown two mmore lefts." The droid was holding on while you ran. "Here down there." He pointed to a latter down a small opening. You placed him down. "Thank you." You said to him.

You looked down to see a landing platform down below. You took a deep breath grabbed your light saber and jumped down. You hit the floor with easy making little effort as you looked around to see what was happening. You jumped up on a large box to get a better view. You saw two Jedi next to the two large engines. One female and one male. The man was cutting the engine wires with his light saber. You didn't want to be seen yet. You wanted to find Grievous first.

"Hurry Master. I sense someone is coming." Said the girl. She must be still learning also. "We will blow these engines and they won't be able to make the jump. We will finally get that Droid leader." Said the older Jedi. You saw a large door open. Grievous came into view with several Magnaguards around him. "Hello pathetic Jedi. You seem to think I wouldn't notice. This will end badly for you. Kill them." The magnaguards jumped forward attacking them.

You slide back down off the box and slowly made your way toward them. Two Magnaguards flew toward you hitting the wall beside you. You saw your chance to help. You used your force power to mend them back together. They ran back to the Jedi but it was no use. Grievous was already attacking the girl. But the master Jedi was still trying to destroy the engines. This really pissed you off. He would not fend his younger Jedi but let her die. You turned your lightsaber on and walked out to face your first Jedi.

Hello everyone! I am sorry it's been a while. But I have been so busy.. I will try to get another chapter out soon.

As always star, comment and follow for all the good stuff. I missed you all!! Oh!! I just found out that next month I will be taking my grandmother to Fl and I will be going to Disney world as a solo trip while I'm down there!! Yes!! That means Star Wars! Star tours!!