Chapter 30 the planet size city

When you are from earth.. It's hard to believe such a vast universe could exist. Hundreds of planets some so drastically different. You have visited several now but you liked the empty void of space. Being on a ship. But that wasn't an option at the moment. The only ship you had available was soulless one. Not to mention it was build for one person pilot. Now Grievous had the idea of taking you to the heart of the universe. A massive planet that is essentially one enormous city. The capital of what was the galactic senate. Now on the rise of the new Empire from what was now told. Everything was changing. What they said was good isn't everything was now controlled by the dark lord, and no one knew. Coruscant from what you learned in the archives, was man levels. Thousands to be exact. So you could see how it was a place of easy hiding. Why here though? Why not an outer rim planet? You didn't guess Grievous judgment. He had a plan.

You where in hyperspace almost soon to be near this planet. Grievous left hand laying on your left leg. You knew you where in good hands. And thankfully leaving Utapau wasn't hard. You wished you could have brought your Varactyl with you but it was impossible and not fair for him. A city. He didn't belong there. He also hand no place to fit in soulless one. You barely had room. He didn't want you to leave him. You took all his equipment off. You set him free. He thanked you but was very reluctant to leave. So you did instead. You hoped he would be ok. Surely he would be.

Grievous shuffled in his seat before tapping in a few numbers on the transmitter. "I have to contact someone here. He will be our way in." You looked at him worried. "What if he tells someone you are alive?" Grievous looked down at you then back to the transmitter. "Good thing he is considered dead also. A bounty hunter that is wanted on both sides. He wouldn't try that." The transmitter glowed green before it turned the full front glass into a screen.

It was static then a voice came threw "who is this? Who has my information. Show yourself!" His voice was also somewhat robotic. Grievous laughed before he spoke. "Cad bane. You old fool. You don't remember giving me this a few years back when I spared your life. It's a shame you forgotten about me." Grievous spoke, his robotic voice deeper than normal. Maybe to prove himself as strong. Silence for. Second. "General Grievous? Your dead. But I guess so am I. What are you doing so close to Coruscant?" Grievous turned on the screen. You could see a blue being. With striking large red eyes. He looked.. Scary..

"I need your assistance

"I need your assistance. You see we need shelter for a few. To collect our thoughts before we figure out where to go. Can you help us Cad?" The blue man smiled showing sharp teeth. You kept your face emotionless. You didn't know if you could trust this being. "Well it's only fair. I will send my coordinates. I will expect you soon." The transmitter went off and Grievous pulled the ship out of hyper space.

You where coming up on the large planet. One thing came to mind. "Can we trust him?" Grievous didn't answer right off. That made you nervous. "It's risky but I doubt he would pull any cards. He is hiding on a planet that wanted him dead for many years anyways." Grievous said as you entered the atmosphere of Coruscant. She was a very impressive planet. Just think of the largest city you been to them times that by a million. She had huge towers buildings that seemed to almost never end. Grievous lowered down into a stream of other ships. It was like a flying road. He flew up down and around buildings. Before he plunged down. It was kinda scary at first, you gripped grievous arms making a gasp sound. Grievous laughed a little.