Chapter 16 the stay on the hidden moon

Ay! Hellos again my precious! Let's not dilly dally! You have a night with your friend we all want to hear about! ;)

You had to stand there for a second. Or was it a minute. You blinked a few times. Did he just say Us? We are staying the night here.. In the same room. Like. Before you could think more you had to come back to reality. You shook your head and looked back to try to find Grievous. He had started talking to an Alien behind the bar. You could only figure that was the person that was rating the Light saber. You walked over near them and sat down on one of the bar stools. You couldn't help but smile hearing the Alien's shaky voice talking to Grievous. You got to admit he can be very intimating.

"Take this to our vault. Your master understands where our standings are." The alien man shook his head nervously. He didn't want to make the Droid general mad. The alien turned around and walked to the back with the saber. Grievous saw you moved closer and walked back to you. "These creatures are pathetic. They only do what benefits themselves. They do nothing to help the war unless it works in their favor." He seemed annoyed. His coughing started up so he turned away from you in respect.

You couldn't happen to feel bad for him. You placed your hand on his right hand that was on the counter still. He finally caught his breath and turned to look at you. His fingers started rub your soft ones. They where cold at first but warmed up with your touch. You smiled at him. Your stomach starting to fly around inside you. "They are calling your name." He said. You was to focused on his touch to realize the lady up on stage. "Oh!" You turned to see everyone cheering for you around the stage. You smiled and hopped to your feet.

"(Y/n) your name! You are the winner! Thank you for your amazing performance tonight here at Miskæ Cantina!" You walked up to the stage. Everyone cheering, yelling. It was a sight to see. All for you. The lady gave you your music player back and the crediteds as a reward. "Thank you! Best night ever!" You said as you shook her hand before walking back over to Grievous.

"How about we go get you some food. You must be starving." You didn't argue at all. Your stomach was very empty. You followed Grievous down a hallway to another room. The Cantina was separated into to rooms. One was the bar/ night party room. The other was for dining. Not many beings where sitting in the booths. The ones that where, were well not really eating if you know what I mean. It was like a old diner style. Very run down type of building but it worked for you. No reason to be fancy anyways.

You found a booth that wasn't need anyone trying to exchange body fluids and looked moderately clean. Grievous sat infront of you. You smiled at him as he looked very much out of place here. "Do you miss having to eat or anything like that?" You was very curious and wanted to know more about what he thought about himself.

"I don't miss having to eat anything. I am self-sustaining now, it's a big perk for being the way I am. I do wish i have the ability to do some things again. Just recently I feel this way though." He was looking at you. You loved the yellow glow of his eyes as they traced your face. "What that?" You said with interest and a smile as always. Before he could respond the waitress droid came up to take your meal. She took your order (favorite diner food) and handed you a glass of water before she left to go back to the kitchen.

There was a small bit of silence. Maybe he was worried what you thought. Or maybe He wanted to see if you would talk some more. But you waited. Ever so patiently you waited for what he would say. "One of the things I would long to do would be kiss you. That I can not do. I have never wanted to since I have been in this form.. But now.. You make me wish. But you wouldn't have liked me the way I used to be. My species isn't one humans think are beautiful creatures." Your heart fluttered and you smiled again. This threw him off guard. Why would you smile if he thought he was not fitting to you? But you did. You didn't care cause he told a secret to you, the droid General.