Chapter 19 supernova

You want more? I do too! Let's see what I can make happen for you! Will you turn up the heat with your relationship? Your disobeying your master. This can only lead to greatness.. Surely.

You where breathing hard as you caught yourself. Your left hand was on the ground. Hair in your face. Looking down at the floor. Sweat dripping from your forehead. He was tough. Tougher than you anticipated. But you kicked his ass. He stood several yards away from you. Several bruises on his chest and back from you.

What did you do? Cause that wasn't light saber spots. Well you know. Your from Earth and a can of whoop ass comes in several forms. Those bruises were from your chain belt. You don't back down easy and when he happen to knock your lightsaber out of your hand and out of each, you improvised. One thing that he never thought. Strong, forceful. Everything you did wasn't with anger and pride. It was with passion and strength.

You stood up as Grievous walked up near you. He looked ....pleased? Well he should be. He walked around you and touched your waist. It sent shivers down your spine. Your heart pounded loudly with excitement. He worked you up with just one touch. You tried so hard to not smile. Not show emotion that would make the other sith confused. Showing signs that you had a thing with Grievous would not be good. Not right now at least.

"Very nice fight indeed. (Y/S/N) your sith name, you need to work on your challenging more. You had several opportunities to strike him down. But you missed these." Grievous barked this out with his robotic voice at you.

"Yes master." You said with a soft tone. Yes you knew this.. Alright.. Alright... You don't have to rub it in. He knows your weaknesses very well. He should. He has studded you. Trained you. And know... Owned you.

"Darth Maul.. Do not underestimate an opponent. She has more trikes up her sleeve than what she did today. And a Jedi could easily do the same. Work on what to expect." He coughed a little after he said this. He walked up to Maul with his hands clasped behind his back. He liked this pose as he could freely show how he judged you.

"Yes General." Maul had a monotone sounding voice. He bowed at Grievous before starting to walk to the door. As he did he looked at you. Still a neutral look. But his eyes.. You turned and looked away. He kinda gave you the creeps. Steering at you like he did.

The door slide down and locked after Darth Maul exited the room. Finally you where alone with Grievous. But you couldn't be all hugs and kisses with his temper showing. You where pushed up against the wall. Haha like old times! His grasp was on your shoulder not as aggressive as he could be. You knew all to well of what he could do.

His eyes burnt fury and passion. Like he was so angry but so turned on at the same time. He towered above you. Looked down at your soft innocent eyes. You could protect yourself. You knew this. But why push power when none is needed? Let him get his thoughts and anger out without you showing your sith bully powers. You where not this way anyways.

His claws started to hurt. You tried not to show that but they where like daggers. "What where you thinking? I don't want to see you get hurt. Darth Maul would easily cut off an arm with no remorse. (Y/n) your name (not sith name) why did you come in here?" He asked so many questions. It was out of fear for your safety you could feel deep in him. You knew that he never ever felt this way before. Or much less make himself vulnerable to someone ever before. You tried to pull away from his hand now as they started to put so much pressure it was going to brake the skin soon.

He noticed what he was doing and pulled his hand away instantly. His eyes darted to yours. His slits filled with confusion. He looked back at your shoulder as it now started to bruise. He growled and growned with disbelief. He shook his head as he turned away from you. You started to get upset. One of the lovely benefits of being a human woman from earth. "I just want to see you. You avoid me so much since we got back. I'm lonely.. Your my only friend. It hurts me more than you know to not see you for this long." Grievous started to look at you as you finished. He understood. Not trusting someone for so long has clouded his judgment.