Chapter 18 red sweaty chest

You walked through the halls of the large separatist ship. This one was much larger than the last one you was stationed at. It could hold much more cargo and droids. You where Running your hands down the wall as you walked. This was you way to express yourself. Taking in the smooth texture of the walls. The craftsmanship of it. The cool touch calmed you.

A small clinking sound came from your (f/c) favorite color dress. It flowed with your gait, swaying side to side as you walked. It hugged your hips tightly. The small clinking sound was from a metal chain like belt on your waist. You wore this as a belt but it also was hard and metal. It kept your attention away from Your thoughts when you was around Grievous. You longed to touch him. For his cold hard metal hands to be on your soft smooth skin but this hasn't happened very much since your arrival back. It had only been a week but it felt much longer.

Cling, cling shing... The chain went. You listened as you walked. Placing a smile on your rose red lips. Walking down the hall you heard lightsabers in the training room. You had interest and hopes that it was Grievous. There really wasn't much going on and you haven't seen Grievous much in the past few days. He was being stand off maybe. Or it was your thoughts but it was putting a damper on your feelings.

You walked up to the door and it opened. Grievous was indeed in the training room but so was one other being. Hes stance was mucsles and stood crouched waiting for droids to attack him. His training was tough but it didn't slow him down. His reflexes where on all points. The light saber was double ended red. You haven't seen a double ended before and this intrigued you. He lashed and split the last droid in one blow.

You noticed you was steering. Just standing in one spot. What where you thinking? You looked at Grievous that seemed to not have noticed you entered and was against the wall. That was good you would hate him to think you was eye balling another mans body. But. Was you?

You shook your head .

But you looked again at this man. He was red with black tribal pattern on his face. Horns coming out of his head. He was sweating bad. Like he has been training for hours. Sweat was dripping from his chest. Wet. Red Muscle chest..

Stop.. (Y/N)... (Y/S/N) sith name..

What are you doing.. Is it cause you haven't had contact? Maybe.. Grievous's work has made him distant from you and not to mention you have to hide your relationship.

But those eyes.. Yellow and crimson red.. Looking strong. Looking at.. You. Shit!

"You.. You are (y/s/n) your sith name), are you not?" Your eyes widen. You didn't want the attention. But it was there on you. And Grievous now knew you was there.

"Yes. And you are?" Your heart was pounding. You could see Grievous's eyes narrow.. He looked annoyed that this Sith was calling out to you.. Or he was Annoyed at you. Either way sucked.

"I am Darth Maul. You have come to challenge me, I except." No no this is not what you wanted. Crap. You stepped forward letting out a deep grown of disapproval. Sith are so one minded sometimes and this annoyed you all the way to the core. You reached in and pulled out your light saber.

Darth maul smiled a snarl at you. This smile was not for happiness but for the bitterness and spiteful emotions of a sith. This was to be expected from someone like this. He was crouched with his sabers still on. Ready to fight you. This wasn't again what you wanted to do today. You wanted to relax and possibly have some alone time Grievous if he would let you.

But know your standing here about to battle this red heavily sweating Sith you where steering at. You shouldn't have came in here. Being noisy got the best of you this time. You were stalling and it wasn't helping you.

Turning on your light saber  you held it infront of you. Turning it so slightly you brushed your hair behind one ear, a smile came apon your face. Not because of having to battle the red Sith but because you had Grievous's attention now. He was looking at you with scolding eyes. He was not wanting you to fight today. Not the tempered Sith but you was not listening to him. You wanted to disobey.

"You smile with pride. Your anger is not strong. You have no chance in defeating me (y/S/N)" Darth Maul spouted at you. Swirling his doubling ending lightsaber at you. He stopped with one point 5ft from  your face.

"Lucky for me I don't use my anger to win." You twisted your light saber around with your wrist infront of you. Stepping closer to him you could feel his rage building up. The rage coming from his ego was from your words. What he felt you knew was from a thought. What if he lost to someone that said that?

You challenged him with no defense. Walking straight up to him you clashed your saber to his. Once. Over twice. He flipping end to end on his saber. Smash. Smash smash. You not braking in or backing down. You smiled again at him as your light sabers where connected. Force pushed him back 15 foot but he landed on one foot and a knee.

He looked at you making a growl and snarl. "I wasn't taught to back down easy Darth Maul. I'm also not like anyone you have met." Turning to look at Grievous he still monitoring the fight but now his hands where rotating, his fingers tapping. Like he wanted to just grab you up. This is what you wanted. Maybe not how you wanted to get it in the first place. But at least it worked. Once more you connected eye contact with his. Making you smile a luscious seductive smile meant just for him.

His eyes widened. The point was clear, you made your point. Now it's time to put this red puppy into place. You ran forward with more of a challenge than he anticipated.

I know I know! Long over due! Well! Sorry! Lol life.. And shit happens sometimes! I hope it was worth the wait. And I'm going to post more soon.

As always enjoy.. Star, comment and follow me for all that good love.

I love you guys! Your my fans!
- the awesome opossum