Chapter 12 your own journey

You stood up and stretched. Since being in that pod was tight enough you felt the need to dance and jump. You was told otherwise to stay grounded for a hour to regain momentum in your healed leg. Understanding and relieved you walked out of the medical room. Your only instructions was to report back to Darth Sidious in the mega hall. You didn't really see how you could find this said place without help so you inquired with a droid that passed you.

Once you found your way you was able to pick up speed in the hall ways. You wondered where General Grievous was now but trying to concentrate on the task at hand you tried not to think about earlier. Even though that was mostly what your mind was doing. You passed several beings you where unsure who they where or what they where do you didn't make eye contact. You flipped your hood over your head and kept walking. Making one gasp a little as you walked past. Was this the power you felt being in control? Fear and power of the weaker. Doesn't seem as cracked up to be as everyone says. You thought as you walked.

"This must be it." A large door with engraved symbols along the outside of it was before you. You walked up to it and the door slid open easily. It was dark really dark. You searched with your eyes somethings type of light fixture. "Right as planed come in." You knew that was Darth Sidious somewhere in the darkness. Why wouldn't he want lights on. Fear.. The power to make weaker ones obey. You walked in and the door slammed behind you. It was so dark until your eyes started to see a light from the other side of the room.

With no fear you started to approach the lit area with no concern. Darth Sidious came into view in the light. You bowed as you came infront of him. "My (YS/n) your sith name)) you have your own task to do now. I want you to go to the tropical planet of Felucia. There you will find an apprentice Jedi. You will finish off this Jedi. Bring the Jedi's lightsaber to the location of Miskæ, this is a sith, bounty hunter cantina. I will have General Grievous meet you there on your return to assist in the clone wars battles." You stood up. Nodding as you did. "Yes my lord. It will be done." You turned around and started toward the door you can into the room in. "Good. You have much potential. Your skill to not be detoured by fear, you also have skills no Sith possess. From what I was told you being from another universe makes you something special. Keep your mind determined and use this to your advantage on your mission." You nodded knowing he saw. Before you left the room.

You walked onto the loading deck where a ship was ready with a few dozen battle droids to go with you. You can only speculate that was Grievous's doing. You boarded your new ship, letting the droids take control of the piloting. It just wasn't your thing anyways. You sat down and pulled out a communicator log. It had a database of all the planets you could visit. It also had information on where you was going.

"Felucia. Environment, terrain." You spoke into the mouth piece. A screen came to life infront of you. It pulled up a planet with lush greens forest. "Felucia is a tropical planet. Full of life in vegetation. Forest cover most of the land with small farming areas. Native wildlife such as jungle Rancors are to be avoided as they are a predator reptilian creature. This planet is in the outer rim sector. Caution is recommended with this planet as several battles take place within its region." You chuckled at this. It was the planet that you met Grievous... Of course you would go to a planet that had battles as you are at war. Makes sense.

You sat back and relaxed while the ship was in hyper space. Your droids didn't mind you as much as they did Grievous. They always seemed concerned which would get destroyed when his temper came around. For him to control such an army he sure hated them. You decided to take a small nap until the ship pulled out of hyperspace. You needed all your energy for the hunt.

You slept well until a beeping sound woke you up. The ship was descending to Felucia. The planet had very large forest with large trees. "There land down in that forest there. That will give us plenty of cover and easy take off." You told the droid as he was landing. You still couldn't find what was beeping. You got aggravated as the ship finally landed. "What is that!?" You said as the ship turned off. One droid finally handed you what it was. A small round disk. It had a red light that was blinking and making the beeping sound. You figured it couldn't hurt so you mashed the red button.

To your surprise a hologram about 8 inches tall of Grievous appeared. "I was wondering if you was going to answer your hologram." He said. You laughed at this response he made. "I had little help here finding this thing and knowing what it was. But seems I now know you can reach me even on my vacation. I just arrived." You told him. He seemed pleased with himself that we didn't want to keep you long. "Very well. Contact me when you finish your mission. I look forward to hearing how easily your grip kills the young Jedi." His hologram turned off after. Not much for goodbyes.

You opened the door on the ship. This world smelt so wild. Earthy almost. You took a deep breath and let it out slow. You could hear birds and animals. You stepped out, taking the full world in. It was getting dark here so you didn't waste any time taking off into the forest in search of your prey.

Ello my readers!
AO AT YOUR SERVICE! lol I want to say I hope you like the music in with this one. I will probably be adding more as we go so it's less quite. want to help set the moods of the chapters!

As always I star what you like. Comment for extra love and always follow for that good treatment.

Cause I do

Cause I do. All of you.. Love the support from everyone.

-The Awesome Opossum