Chapter 5 fear & loathing in space

Hi the awesome opossum here! I'm cranking these bad boys out like fire! I hope these are as good as I feel they are! And as always give me a shout out if you like them! Anyways let's continue where you left off! You need to introduce your self to Dooku!

You felt light headed. Your breathing was very uneasy cause not only was you dealing with your new teacher/ life coach of this universe (that is also a murdering cyborg type of guy) you are now getting to say hello to his boss.. What a joy!

"My name is (Y/N) your name)), I have come to serve you and General Grievous in return he will help teach me how to Weald my light saber more efficiently in battle." You thought that sounded about right without saying anything like oh, I'm from another universe and don't no jack! It seemed to be enough for him. "It's a pleasure to have you miss. General Grievous is the most efficient at killing Jedi and controls my droid army. I believe you could not find anyone else more perfect to train you. But I must say he has never trained anyone till now." He smirked then continued "my name is Count Dooku. We are the sith, the separatist, call this ship your home now." With that You followed them out of the cargo bay.

It's kinda weird walking behind these two. You watch both of these caps flapping behind them. General Grievous was about eight inches higher than The Count. I wonder where we are going. This ship is enormous. You looked at all the hall ways as you passed. Several droids walking along them. Where there any more people? I hope there will be more than just us three.

They stopped at a door. "This will be your room. A droid will come by with some food soon." Dooku said as you entered the room. It was pretty cozy a small bed, a desk, small bathroom to the side and a small closet. But what was beautiful was the large window over your bed. You could see so many stars in the open empty space. A loud cough broke your gaze and you realized The General was still at the door. "Yes General, Sir?" He seemed pleased with your manners. "First lesson is in 3 hours. I will come back then to take you to the training room." You nodded as he turned around, making the door closed down behind him.

********~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~*****

You where zoned out on your new bed looking out of the window. You ate some of the food as you was unsure what some was. Not surprising though. You watched as the ship kept creeping through the space around it. Just amazed you where here.

"Are you ready?"

"Shit!" You fell almost off the bed but caught yourself before you really made a fool of yourself. You look to see The General watching you collect yourself. "My apologies General. I just never seen space, from well space." Your nervous tone was so shaky as you stared at his piercing yellow eyes.

"Fascinating. Grab your saber and follow me. I do not have all day. I expect you to be able to find this room by yourself after today, so pay attention." His words where stone. He was in no mood to see you goof around. I don't think he ever been in anyone's presence that acted the way you did. It seemed to almost annoy him more.

You followed him as you walked through the halls. Making sure to take mental notes of your location. You would hate to see what would happen if you were to forget. He finally turned and a door opened. The room was large. Several guns, and weapons of all types hung on the walls. This made you swallow real hard. As you where looking around you forgot to keep an eye on the General.

A loud cough again broke the silence. This made you jump again. He noticed of course. "You need to learn to keep your mind open. If you keep jumping and getting startled easy your enemies will see you as weak. Which you are. So now we begin. Pull out your light saber." You did as he said. You still didn't know what the colors mean on the sabers as yours still glows full white. He came up closer to you and pulled one of his out of his cap. "You should never back down. Stand in attack with no weakness showing. Now with that being said I am taller than you, much stronger than you, but find a way to stop me, if you can." He came at you with only one saber. You froze and just defended, this made him annoyed as his saber clashed with yours and sparks came off them. He over powered you and pushed you back, making you fall on your back.

"Defense? No try again." He didn't give you time to get up. You where on one of your knees, you let anger come over your fear. He isn't giving you a chance, he is coming before your ready. You grit your teeth showing them and something made you push your hand out, like your mind took over what was happening , when you did it felt as though energy and the anger built up came out of your hand. The energy hit the generals torso and made him fall backwards. He hit with a thud and a grown from his vocal receptors. You freaked thinking you actually hurt him. You jumped up and ran over to him.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know.. What happened. I don't know how it happened it just... Did.. Are you ok?" He leaned up and crept back to his feet. His eyes narrowed at you. "You didn't know you had the ability to use the force?" He sounded confused under all his anger. You looked even more confused. "I don't know what that is." You started to get upset with yourself so you turned and walked away from him. Trying to calm yourself so he didn't call you weak again.

"How do you not know about the force?" He said to you. It sounded like he wanted to know more without asked more than was needed. "You saw. I know you did. I came from a different universe. A parallel universe. It sounds like I'm making this up. But yes that's the truth. I have absolutely no idea about anything here." You wanted to brake down and cry. But this would just make this worse cause the General has no room for a pity party on this ship. You looked up at the sealing and just took a deep breath. "So your saying I can do that again. If I choose to?" It was silence for a second or two. Maybe he wanted to figure out want to say after you spilled a few of your beans on the table. Maybe you shouldn't have came with a TMI sign on your body.

"Yes you can. But I can not teach you about the force. I do not possess this ability. It does not stop me from being stronger than ones that can Weald the force." You turned around to face him again. He still had his saber out. So you turned yours back on as you looked at him. He nodded. Knowing you wanted to keep going with your training.

You felt confident. You didn't fall many more times. The general was less aggrieved with you by the end of it. And you was able to get a hang of your saber more easily after a while. But you was tired. You haven't been able to do that much in a while and it took it out of you. "I'm pleased with your dedication. We will stop for the day. I will also take note to tell count Dooku about your gift and see if he can't meet with you on training you on the force." It sounded like he was rewarding you? This was a shock. He didn't seem to be the type to do this. Or being pleased by much. "Thank you General." You accidentally smiled at him, you didn't want to be super happy around him cause you thought he would hate it.  you didn't see anyone really smile around here since you came to this universe anyways. But it wasn't what you expected. You saw his eyes look at your smile ,like it was something worth noticing. Something that didn't seem to happen around him. You knew he wasn't the type to be invited over to hang out. His eyes looked back at yours when you made your smile vanish from your worry. Then you looked away in hopes it wasn't an issue. "Meet me back here tomorrow morning around 10:00 we will continue your training"  then he walked past you with his arms clasped around his back till he turned a corner and was gone from sight.

And one more chapter down! I know you like it! You smiled at Grievous what is wrong with you? He could have lashed out at you! Girl! Be careful around him! Now go get some sleep you so dearly need before you hurt yourself or say you thing Grievous is adorable.. Cause he would willingly brake your arms if you tell him that right now! What.. You think he is? Cough... Cough... I think so to but... There is a time and place for this!

Anyways! I would love those stars and comments! As always follow me for more good reads! And love you lots!

Till next time! The Awesome Opossum