Chapter 29 where to go from here

Grievous sat down in the old chair. He was so not thrilled with your idea of trying to get to know a Jedi. He needed to understand he was your father. Not a Jedi by heart. He was a human from earth. Making a choice like you did to survive, he was doing what he had to. You knew this. You hoped one day Grievous would also.

Your father saw down in the rock wall seat. It was carved from the cave that made the den. Small cushion pillows to make it more comfortable. You decided standing would be your best interest. About 10 foot was between them. But that didn't stop the air from being thick. You walked over to grab a small glass of water for your father. He had a little bit rougher day than you did. He excepted it would gratitude. He drunk several gulps before looking over to Grievous with a sigh. He knew he would have to start.

"I'm forever grateful for you saving my daughter and training her in this universe" he said this with full gratitude that only he could. You watched Grievous eyes narrowed he was thinking what to say. He coughed then crossed his arms. His head turned to you. You could tell he was thinking. Maybe if the day he saved me. "It was all her. I saved her once but she was the one that saved herself. Climbing aboard my ship. Facing me. She always was courageous, astounding, and she showed me, that I could love someone again." You smiled trying not to get so emotional at his words. You came to stand next to him placing your hand on his shoulder.

"She was always brave. Running outside to catch birds in a desert. I could only see her challenging you. (Y/N) so foolish in a way, but also cunning." You looked at him with a really.. Look. You snorted and rolled you eyes. "I showed her how to use her lightsaber, Dooku trained her with the force. I was there as a master and protecter. Then friend.  I never had anyone to be a friend and show kindness to me. She saw me as a being and not a monster." Grievous looked back at your father. Not with aggressive eyes, he was starting to understand.

Your dad smiled at you then he nodded at Grievous. "She seen the good in you. (Y/n) never judged. I first asked her why you.. But I can see now. Why you Grievous. You protect her, you are there for her, and you love her. That's all I can ask." Grievous nodded back. He coughed but replied. "I do wish you wasn't a Jedi. This would make me liking you much easier Obi Wan." You giggled at your fathers adopted new name. He looked out a window then back at your smiling face. "I never was a true Jedi. They have to be selfless, let go of anyone they love. As emotional attachment is not allowed. I couldn't. I kept looking for you (y/n) I wouldn't just forget you. Let you go. So I lied to the Jedi council. I hated them for saying I had to forget about you. I was not a true Jedi. I am a Grey Jedi if anything. I try to use the force but I know there is know light without dark." Grievous listened to this. He listened to it all.

Then you was curious cause you never asked this question before. "Grievous.. I never asked why?" He turned to you. You was sure you wanted to ask. You wanted to know. "Why do you hate the Jedi so much. I know I never asked. I want to know now. I want to know this part of you." You walked over and saw down in the floor next to Grievous. He closed his eyes.. Then breath slowly out slowly opened his eyes. "Ok."

"I was the main warrior in Kalee. We where at war. Being killed by the Huk, inslaved our kind. I was there to save them. Free them. I lived a life of war even before." He coughed before he started again. "We fought the Huk. I was considered a god for all the Huk I killed. My parter and long time complain was taken from me in our last fight. I was drove mad with Grief. That's when Dooku found me, gave me a purpose. Before we could leave Kalee, the Jedi destroyed my ship. Almost killing me. But Lord Sidious had other plans. They put me through hell. Placing me in this metal body. Then forever I was dubbed Grievous, to kill all the Jedi that distroyed my body. For making me how I am." Your eyes where almost full of tears. Now you knew. The reason for his name. That he lost everyone he loved. His life was a never ending suffering.

"I'm sorry I ask. That's terrible." Grievous looked at your face to see the sadness. He almost panicked. "No no don't be sad (y/n). " he leaned down to your face, placing both hands on your face. "You gave me my purpose. You filled that grief. You alone." You forced a small smile then you kissed his forehead. "What was your name?" You asked looking into his golden eyes. "Qymaen jai Sheelal. It means Warrior of Dreams." You listened to his name over and over in your head. You loved it. "Thank you Grievous." You stood up to walk over to the door to check out the area. Grievous leaned back into the chair.

"For what it's worth. I think I'm done killing Jedi now. Since they are all dead anyways. And I'm considered dead also." You turned to see Grievous eyes closed and your father was looking at you. You turned back to look at her Varactyl asleep at the bottom of the stairs. "I want to go do something that I never have before. Well since we don't have anything else to do." You said not turning to anyone. Just speaking out loud. "Where are you going to go now dad?"

There was a long silence from him. He was thinking. Maybe to hard. "I need to check on a friend. He needs my help. I'm worried about him.." You turned back to see he was standing up. You walked over to him to give him a hug. That's when Grievous stood up. He walked over behind you. Your father released you and you stepped beside Grievous. He placed his hand out to your father. He reached and shook it. "I'm going to take her to Coruscant. Here is a transmitter to contact us." He looked at him then smiled. "That would be the most crazy perfect idea." You dad looked at you as you where concerned. "We are going to hide right under there noses?" You asked Grievous.

"Exactly what we are going to do in the planet size city." Grievous said to you. If he could have smiled you knew it would have been ear to ear.

Well that's another chapter in the books!
I'm going to work my idea into the next few chapters.. What do you all think about another lemon scene.. But you and Grievous! Oh yeah.. I'm wanting to go there.

You should too.

Leave a star. Leave a comment
And follow me..

Lots of love and hope everyone had a good thanksgiving!!
-the awesome opossum