Chapter 34 Rebels the new name.

Ok my fellow starwars fans. I want to keep you in the look with this book. As much as I love it. This book will be ending in around 5 more chapters. I know.. I'm sorry. Why? Because I want it to give life to its sequel. That's right. You will get a number 2 in the general Grievous X Fem Reader. It will be a series! Well idk if I can push 3 books but!! I want to give you 2 excited thrilling stories with Grievous!

Hope that works for you.. I know you will except my love and stories I provide.. So with no further to do lets jump in to this chapter!

The banging from the door was loud. You sensed it was storm troopers. Bake turned and snarled in the direction of the door. "Let me get it. Trust me." You said without looking at them. You walked up the stairs and focused on the force. You reached deep into your soul as you walked up to the door. The door opened and 3 storm troopers where there. "Hi. How can I help you?" You smiled and placed one hand on your hip. Your voice was soft and sweet. Strong in your strength with the force.

"Ma'am we have suspicions that rebels are hiding in this location." Said one of the troopers. You chuckled at the trooper. "That seems odd as I'm the only one that lives here. You must have the wrong address." You  moved your hand around the tablet in the troopers hand. It was very small motion. Something that most wouldn't notice. Your words seem very comfortable, confident and collective. No nervous slips. The trooper looked back at his tablet. Then back to you. You batted your eyes making you look innocent. "Ma'am we apologize. We seem to have the wrong address. We hope we didn't bother you."

"Bother me, no. I'm glad we have storm troopers protecting these parts. I feel safer already. Would you like to come in for a drink?"  Your voice was sweet. Luring, seductive. If you lured them in you could easily kill them. If they left then you didn't have to for now. Either way worked fine for you. You set your trap but what would the little mice do? "We need to keep going. If the Rebels, are close we want to keep you safe and remove them. Thank you for you time." They turned and left. One looking back at you. You almost pouted inside as you waved goodbye to the one looking back for a second. You loved the thrill of the catch of prey.

You may not be a sith but it gave you a thrill of excitement to do what was needing to be done. Using your powers was an experience you couldn't pass up. But no killing today. Life could be spared. You walked back inside and closed the door. Still satisfied with your powers it wasn't a total loss they where gone for now. But they will return and when they do they will know something is up. You need to protect the Euphoria project. Banes project from what you are considered now. Rebels.

You walked down the stairs. Stopping in front of Grievous and Bane. "So. Mrs. Sheelal, what's the verdict?" You smiled at the name again. That won't be getting old anytime soon. "Good news is they are gone for now. That gives us some time. But bad news. They will come back. I can only keep the mind tricks working for so long." Bane frowned at this. He didn't like the bad news one bit. "They will bring more troopers once they know you messed with there mind. You will be found out. And my Euphoria will be in danger." He stood up. His words where louder and getting angry. Grievous was getting very touchy with Banes actions. He was ready to defend you.

"No matter where we go now. They will try to find us Grievous. They said they where looking for Rebels. And which if you think of it.. We are post to be dead. So in fact hiding from the Empire we are indeed rebels now. Enemies of the Empire." You signed. But it had to be done. You had to leave here.. For names sake. "Grievous what do you think about distracting those Troopers? Bane can't afford us being here. Euphoria needs to be protected." Your voice was soft. You knew that no harsh words or bold tone never was needed for Grievous. He could get you with using simple gestures. Your eyes where looked with Grievous's. As he listened to you. As you ended you turned to Bane. His stern face loosened a little at your words.

A long silence came. You could here Grievous breathing. It was no worse but would never be better, the thought always hurt your soul. "Your right." Grievous coughed after his words came out.  He gestured with his hands to you. "We must not hide. What do you suppose we should do." He always excepted what ever you wanted. Sure he was angry and grumpy but ever to you. This was always your advantage. You thought. This would be the hardest thing to do but it seemed right. Your gut feeling like what the force wanted you to do. "We must fight the Empire." Bane laughed at your words. Almost mocking you. You knew it sounded crazy. And you suggested it.

"How would we? We have no army anymore (y/N)." Grievous words where never harsh. But strong. Confident. You walked around to a shelf that bane had a few trinkets. You saw something. It was a mini Xwing model. You smiled. Lifting it up with the force and flying it over to Grievous. "We find others. Outcast. The ones that Resist, the ones that have been betrayed. We can fight." Grievous looked at you. You knew your words where not what a Droid General wanted to here. Someone that has worked so hard to be on the Separatist side for so long. Killing anyone that stood in his way. But he was no longer a General of an army. No longer part of the separatist alliance. He was your protector for your life was what was important to him not battling beside Siths.

His eyes narrowed as he nodded slightly and his eyes widens to his normal stance. He grabbed the Xwing as you smiled at his words. "When do we begin?"

Happy holidays!!!***