Chapter 21 what happens at the count manor stays at the count manor

You walked in to the manor following Maul. You insisted him to take lead as you just wanted to not be seen here tonight. Just hang out mellow till it's all over. It wasn't by your choice you where here so might as well just be hidden. Maul was a little taller than you anyways so you hide behind him easily. He did insist you loosen up a little before you left the ship and you didn't have much of a choice. Your clothes needed changed. You found a nice corset and a skirt that was fitting. A little more showy than you wanted but it was all you had at the moment. You placed your cloak over your outfit making it pretty impossible to see your beautiful outfit unless you took it off. That helped you feel more comfortable anyways. Especially now walking behind Maul like his shadow.

Your hood was up as you made you way through the crowd. Finally making you way to the less crowded area of the party. It was a room that was open and connected to where everyone was having a good time on the floor. You could hear the music and still be involved but also have your space. It was perfect. Maul stopped and you walked around him. Making your way to a nice comfy booth that curved in a U shape around a table. You sat down. Staring out at the crowd of beings dancing and having a good time. It was very interesting to see Sith like this. It was very interesting to see them let loose in there own. You picked your music player out of your pocket and was about to start listening to something. Before you could you felt someone sit infront of you.

Darth Maul sat infront of you. He was just looking at you. You raised one eyebrow up as he pushed an alcoholic drink to you. "So you plan on sitting alone all night hmm? That's not very exciting." He said to you as he took a drink. You grabbed your drink looking at it then took a drink as well. It was sweet with a hint of sour. It was almost like a mango taste. Delicious.

"If it makes my night ok then yes that's what I plan on doing. I didn't want to be here but I didn't really have a choice did I?" You took another drink before sitting it down on the table. "You have nothing to worry about as Dooku said." You looked at him not convinced but figured it wouldn't be worth arguing with him. "Thanks for the drink. It takes real good." You figured changing the subject would make the awkwardness better. He halfway chuckled before drinking the rest of his drink. "It's always a good choice. Sweet and sour. Want another?" You smiled as you literally just chucked it. You nodded and handed him. He grabbed both glasses and walked away to the bar.

Wonder why he wanted to hangout with you? Your literally the lest fun person here. But it was nice having a good friend to hang out with. You started to feel somewhat light headed. Sure it was cause you haven't drunk anything lately and god knows how much alcohol was in the drinks compared to what you was used to. Pulling your lightsaber out You twirled it around in the air while you sat there. You reflected on everything. Just wanted it to sink in. Your life was crazy you would have never thought something like this could have ever happened to you.

The sound of Darth Maul sitting down distracted you from your thoughts again. He sat another drink in front of you. Still hovering your saber above you, you grabbed the drink with your other hand and started drinking it. "Where did you come from?" Mauls voice was low. You never heard him ask someone about there past. Well maybe it was the drinks asking who knows. You looked at him. His golden red eyes looking at you. "Earth. It was a planet that was dying. My dad made a portal that was able to save me. He could this saber also when he opened the portal. But yeah it's a sad story I would rather not talk about anything of that. Long story short, I came from earth, another universe through a portal." You took another drink of your lovely mango tasting elixir. You looked at your saber then remembered that Maul had a double ended light saber. "Why did you pick a double ended lightsaber?" He looked at you interested. He reached into his cap to pull out his lightsaber and handed it to you. You lowered yours back to the table. You looked at the double ended crystal saber but made sure not to turn it on. Lord knows that wouldn't be fun with you being tipsy.