Their Idol (Eren and Mikasa)

You waved goodbye to your squad as your horse galloped away from the castle. You ignored all of the training you received as a cadet and carelessly rode through the fields. You really didn't care how dangerous this was. You were excited to see your family.

It had been a full year since you graduated and joined Corporal Levi's squad. You had joined the Military in hopes of becoming a soldier in the Survey Corps. It was a nice perk getting paid too. It helped with the family.

* * * *

You could see the gates now. You heard a Garrison soldier yell orders to open the gates and your excitement grew as they rose up. You zoomed past the entrance, miraculously dodged the crowds, and rode home.

You slowed your horse to a stop and tied him to the post beside your house. You skipped the steps and landed in front of the front door. You could hear everyone talking inside.

You frown as you hear your mother start to yell. Your father interrupts and calms the tension down. The door suddenly opens, revealing your parents.

Their eyes widen and you nervously laugh.

"Surprise."

"(Y/n)!" You grunt as your mother pulls you in for a hug.

You chuckle and wrap your arms around her. She pulls away and cups your face in her hands.

"Oh, we were so worried! We didn't get a letter from you and we thought-"

"Mom," You interrupt. "I'm okay."

You feel your father's hand ruffle the top of your head. You look into his serious eyes and smile.

"Hey, dad. Heading off to work?"

He nods and walks past you.

"Yes, I'll only be gone for about two days. Will you be here when I get back?"

You shrug. "Commander Erwin said to take a couple weeks off so yeah, I'll see you."

You watch him walk away until you don't see him anymore. You sigh and turn around.

"Hey, mom, where's Mikasa and Ere-"

"(Y/N)!!!!"

"OOF!"

Suddenly, two small figures nearly tackle you to the ground. You manage to catch both of your siblings and laugh. You see your mother smiling at the scene.

You kiss both of their foreheads, making Eren scowl, and look down at them.

"I missed you so much!" You exclaim.

You realize something and let them go. You hold up a finger, signaling them to hold on and rummage through your satchel. You go 'aha' as you pull out two items wrapped in cloth. You place each in their hand. You smirk as they gasp.

Mikasa looks at you with one of those rare smiles as she holds out the flowers. They were the ones that were from her previous home and you had found some blooming beautifully near the castle headquarters.

Eren stares at you with that admiration that he's always had for you. In his hand, is a knife. Printed on the hilt of the weapon, is the symbol for the Survey Corps.

"(Y/n)! You can't give him that!" Your mother protests. You hand her a bag of her favorite tea, (that may or may not be stolen from Levi's possession.) and immediately forgets about the knife.

You wink at your siblings and smirk.

"So, Eren have you gotten into lots of fights lately?" You say as you poke a bruise on his cheek.