Together (Annie)

The Female Titan.

They thought that it was just one. But they were wrong. There were two Female Titans hidden in the Scouting Regiment.

And one of them. Only one. Had to take the blame. The other, would continue their mission.

* * * *

Annie took a deep breath as she slipped on her jacket. She looked out the window, gazing at the view that she was given. Too bad that it would all be broken down soon.

"Annie?"

The blonde turned.

Her sister, her best friend, nervously shifted her feet. "I-I can do it."

She shook her head.

"No."

Her sister's eyes flared. "I am just as capable as you! I can do it, Annie!"

And she knew that. She knew that (Y/n) could wreak just as much chaos as her. Probably even more. But that older sister instinct kicked in.

The older Leonheart walked forward and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"I know that you can. But I need you to finish what we were meant to do."

"But-"

Annie suddenly swept her into her arms.

(Y/n) went silent and stiff. She slowly returned the hug, tightening her grip. They both didn't say anything for a while. Annie finally murmured.

"Please."

Tears welled up in her eyes as she held her little sister. And she could tell that she was crying too. (Y/n) nodded into her shoulder.

"...Okay."

* * * *

(Y/n) struggled not to react as Eren pinned her sister down. She forced all of her energy to not draw blood and transform. She forced herself to watch, holding her tears at bay. She forced herself not to scream.

A light suddenly erupted from Annie's head. Her eyes widened and she felt one of her restraints break.

The younger Leonheart sprinted toward the battle. She wasted so much energy using her gear to swing through buildings. She could see Eren, his face illuminated by light. Her mouth opened, forming a silent scream. She let her tears fall.

No, it wasn't supposed to be like this.

She could see the crystal wrap around her sister.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

Her feet slid across the ground as she came to a stop.

They were supposed to go home.

Annie's face was sad and grim.

Together.

* * * *

She covered her face with her hands and tried to quiet her sobs. (Y/n) was scared. Her older sister had been captured and she had no way of saving her without being caught.