02

Egypt

"Don said we gotta performance together," Jacob said getting dressed. I slipped on the gold chain link bra and gold bikini bottoms. Jacob and I had matching "outfits". I let my hair down and slipped on my pumps. I just finished my make-up as we were called on stage. We walked on stage and people were already throwing 50s and 100s. My kinda money. We started our route as Pop It, Shake It (A.N. That YG song a hit.) blared through the speaker. I was upside down on the pole when I looked up and seen a couple of guys walking closer to the stage. One was looking mad hard at me and I was looking right back. He was light-skinned with tattoos and a beard. He had curly hair and plump lips. I likes, I likes. He smirked when he saw me looking. I blushed as I dropped into a perfect split in time with Jacob and popped my ass, feeling someone tuck some money into my thong. By the time we finished our routine we both had a least 5 Gs a piece. I changed into a black bra and thong and some black heels then walked around with Jacob.

"Jacob! Egypt! C'mere."

We looked around and saw Craig at a table with that man from earlier and some other people. We walked over there and gave him hugs.

"Hey Craig," I said.

"So y'all gone act like y'all don't see me? Aight. Fasho," Brian said.

I started laughing.

"My bad Brian," I said then gave him a hug.

"These two right here want lap dances," Craig said pointing to that man and somebody else.

I walked over to the man and rubbed on his chest. He had body.

"What's your name baby?" I whispered in his ear.

He smirked.

"Chance."

Chance

The girl grabbed my hand and pulled me to this room in the back of the club. The whole time we walking I'm just staring at that ass. I reached out and smacked it. She turned around and winked at me.

"Be patient babyboy," she smiled.

We walked into the room. It was bright asl. I got a good look at her. She was beautiful. She walked to the light knob and dimmed the lights. She turned on Beg For It and slowly walked towards me.

"Now here's the rules. No touching. Ion like randoms touching me," she said climbing into my lap, grinding.

I tilted my head and kept my arms on the arm rests. She kept grinding and twerking in my lap. She turned around so that her ass was facing me. I pulled some money outta my pocket and made tossed it all over her. That made her smile. I was resisting the urge to feel on her booty as she whined her hips. She started grinding again and I felt myself getting hard. She felt it too.

"God damn," she whispered, rubbing against it more.

I heard her moan as I moved my hips. She realized what she did and quickly got up. I smirked at her. She was blushing mad hard. As she was walking out the door I asked, "What's ya name lil mama?"

"Something for me to know and for you to find out."
---------------------