07

Egypt

"Is you done getting ready yet? He gone be here in like 15 minutes!"

"You telling me how much time I got left ain't gone help me get dressed!"

I slipped on my gold pumps and looked in the mirror. I had on a lavender body con with flower designs. Jacob picked the dress and I put the finishing touches on it. My hair was bone straight with a middle part.

"Is you ready yet? He here!" Jacob screamed, banging on my door.

I stomped over to the door and swung it open. Jay almost fell into the room.

“I’m ready! Lil clumsy."

“Fuck it up Sis. Fuck.It. UP!” Jacob clapped.

I strutted down the hallway while he hyped me up. I know I look good. I stopped when I seen Chance sitting on the couch. He was wearing some dark Trues, white Timbs and a lavender polo. His hair was freshly lined up. Ion know what it is about a nigga with a fresh hair cut. That makes me weak in the knees every time.

"Wassup Egypt," he smiled, licking his lips.

"Hi Chance," I blushed.

The way he licked them lips. He asked me yesterday to go on a date with him. Of course I said yes. We was laid up in the bed cuddling and kissing then he asked me. We walked outside to his car but before we got in Jacob had to run outside and say something with his flu infested ass. He got sick because of that restaurant he went to with Santo. He say that waitress put something in his food.

"Excuse you two! I want him home by at least 11:45! He ain't giving shit up so don't think you getting into them drawls! Egypt keep ya pussy in ya panties! Chance keep ya dick in ya boxers!" He screamed, all nasally.

"Jake if you don't get ya sick a-"

"I got you Jake. I’ma get him home before then," Chance smiled.

Jacob nodded. He sneezed while walking back inside. Poor baby. He was gonna call Santo to come baby him anyways. We pulled off towards our destination.

"You look sexy tonight," he smirked.

I blushed and start humming to some song on the radio.

"Why you so quiet lil behbe?"

"Not tryna be quiet."

“You ain’t gotta be shy around me,” he said.

I nodded. The rest of the ride was filled with silence plus the occasional short conversation. The radio played softly in the background as we rode to our destination. We pulled up to this tall dingy abandoned building. I know this negro ain’t make me get all dressed up to go to no abandoned building. I let him help me out the car then he pulled out a blindfold.

" Ummm...what's that for?"I asked him, nervously.

"To blindfold you. Don't be scared I ain’t gone do nothing foul," he laughed.

I really didn’t know if I should believe that being that we are at this sketchy ass building in lord knows what part of town. Lemme stop complaining and see where this goes. I nodded and let him tie the blindfold around my eyes. On instinct I held out my arms to feel my way around. I heard a laugh and felt him grab my hands then lead me somewhere.