020

It feels so good to write again. A nigga thumbs hurt but it was worth it.😭Enjoy💕🤘🏾

*7 Months Later*

Jacob
These past couple months have been going smooth for some of us. Things are starting to change. Like the fact that Chance will be getting his GED soon. Me and Santo are still together. He get on my last nerve but I love him so much. My lil aggy baby. I'm barely at home anymore since I'm always over here at his house. I feel bad cause I left Egypt alone with the apartment. I think me barely being there doesn't bother him since he either got Chance over there or he at Chance's house. We still close asl. That ain't never gone change. Egypt my bitch for life. I can't just cut him off. We still work at the club except for the fact that Diamond don't work no more. Chris knocked a baby into her. I'm not surprised though. They fuck like bunnies. Santo think he gone be all up in these guts 24/7 but a bitch like me is tryna keep his walls. I was laid across "our" bed at his house. He call himself putting me on punishment cause I didn't make him some noodles. His arms and legs work perfectly fine. What I look like making some noodles for somebody other than me? I sighed as I rolled out the bed and walked to the living room where Santo was sitting on the couch, watching tv. I straddled his lap and kissed on his neck. He tried to push me off but I whined my hips. He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist. I pecked his lips a few times and leaned back to look at him with a smile on my face.
"What you come in here seducing me for?" he chuckled.
"Boy ain't nobody seducing you. If you want me to seduce you, I can," I smirked.
"Freaky ass," he smiled and gripped my booty.
He play too much cause he know I like that shit. I whined and moved his hand. I got up to sit down on the couch then put my feet in his lap. He absentmindedly grabbed my foot and massaged it. I moaned and sighed. He too good to me.

"Ya brother graduating soon," I said.

"Oh word? I could've swore he just started that program," he chuckled, rubbing my foot.

"Mhmm. He want us to go to his graduation. I was gone go anyway," I said.

"When is it?" he asked.

"In two days," I answered.

"I can't believe his monkey ass even finished," he said.

I could. Egypt was there for him the whole time. He told me how stressed Chance would get somedays. I'm glad he went throuh with it. Everybody is proud of him for getting this far. I slipped me feet outta Santo's hands and walked to the kitchen to make something to eat. I was boiling water when I felt arms wrap around my waist. Santo rested his head on my shoulder and stared at the pot of water.
"You look real good cooking in my kitchen," he mumbled.
"I only look good in here cause I be making you food," I rolled my eyes.
"That's not what I meant Princess," he said.
"Why do you call me that?" I asked.
"Cause you my Princess at the moment but once I put a ring on ya finger you gone be my Queen," he said.
"Baby. That's hella corny," I giggled.
"Anyways back to what we was talking about-"
"The fact that you like the way I look cooking in your kitchen? Like I said-"
"Jacob. Be quiet," Santo laughed, "Me and Blu was thinking that since you over here so much, you should move in."
I stopped what I was doing and stared into the pot of now boiling water.
"Jay," Santo called.
I ignored him and continued to stare into the pot. Should I move in with him? I mean it's not like I don't want to...It's just that what if this don't work out. What if Santo up and just changes like Jacquan did? What about Egypt? He gone be lonely in that apartment. Even if Chance is over there most of the time, he still gone be lonely. Well I think he is. And then I'm gone have to more all my stuff over here. I got so much stuff.
"If you don't wanna move in that fine," Santo chuckled, grabbing my shrimp noodles. (A.N. These been my favorite since I was little. Them shits slap.)
I snatched the noodles out his hand and turnd towards him.
"It's not that I don't wanna move in. It's just that I'm lowkey scared," I said.
"Scared of what?" he asked.
"That you might end up like Jaquan," I mumbled.
"Jaquan? Tf is a Jaquan?"
I busted out laughing then put the noodles in the pot.
"Jaquan is my ex from like 5 or 6 years ago. He was sweet and caring in the beginning then became verbally abusive."
He wrapped his arms back around my waist as I stirred my noodles.
"You know I would never do something like that right? I could never hurt you Jacob. You mean too much to me," he said, pecking my cheek.
"I know that Santo. Just let me think about it okay?" I said.
"Ight but if you say no I'm kidnapping you," he laughed.
"Boy boom. You ain't bout to kidnap me," I smacked my lips.
"Watch. Have you in the kitchen butt neked making noodles."
"Whatever Santo."

Santo
"Jay!"
"What?!"
"I'll be back later!"
Jacob walked out the bathroom with only a towel around his head. That's why he need to move in. He don't never have no clothes on. Something I'm more than fine with seeing on a daily basis.
"Where you going Daddy?" Jacob whined.
He better stop 'fore he get fucked.
"To handle some business with my brother," I answered.
"As in your 'bout to go do something illegal?" he asked.
My baby so smart.
"Something like that," I nodded.
He rolled his eyes and walked back to the room.
"I guess Santo. Be careful!" he yelled from the room
️"I will!" I yelled back then grabbed my keys then left out.
I got in my truck and tried to call Chance but this simple nigga didn't answer the phone. He steady doing this. I decided to call Craig goofy ass instead.
"Who this?" Craig said as he answered the phone.
"Nigga I know you got my number saved," I rolled my eyes.
"I know I was just fuckin' wit' chu," he laughed, "Was good?"
"Where you at?"
"Home. Why?"
"Chance ain't called you?"
"Nope. My phone 'bout dry as granny pussy."
"You're dumb."
"Was y'all supposed to be doing something?"
"We gotta pick some up. I'ma need anything you ain't sell. That's hit ain't strong enough."
"Too late. I sold it all. I was gone drop the money off later but since you finna go up there come swoop me."
"Aight. Ya bottle neck ass better be ready when I pull up."
"Cuh. I got chu. I'm finna get ready now."
"Aight I'll be there in 20."
"Aight."
I made my way to Craig house and honked the horn. He came skipping out. His ass tripped before he got in the car.
"Was good my ghee?"
"Nun. You got the money?"
"Yuph."
I nodded then handed him the aux.
"Aye play that one song."
"I got chu."
I bobbed my head as the beat to Gummo started.
(A.N. I'm lowkey feeling that song.)
We pulled up to the warehouse yet I didn't see Chance car anywhere. I pulled my phone to call his ass. He still ain't answer. I sighed and sat back. I was 'bout to text Egypt when Craig tapped.
"Aye is that door open?" he asked.
I snapped my head up and low and behold the front door of the warehouse was open. This is why niggas get killed. I rolled my eyes and reached for my gun that was under the seat. I seen Craig clock his gun.
"C'mon," I grumbled.
We hopped out and made our way to the front door. It looked like somebody kicked it open.
"Whoever tf up in here better leave fa' ya ass leave in a body bag!" I yelled.
We walked in slowly, aiming. We checked all over the building. It was empty. There were a few dead bodies. They was just working girls. The safe that we keep our money in before we clean it had a few dents in it like somebody was tryna kick it open. Who tf tries to kick open a safe?
"Was there anything else missing?" I asked.
"Nope. Just them dead hoes," Craig said.
I was pissed! How tf you gone run up in our shit and steal? Wait till I find out who did this shit. Niggas gone be sorry.
"What's the move Santo?" Craig said, pissed.
"Get that nigga Chance on the phone and if he don't answer call Egypt," I sighed, "I'm finna call Rocky."
Rocky was this nigga I knew that ran Atlanta with his lil cousin Zavviontey. He good peoples in my book. He knew this lil jawn named Frankie that knew how to figure out who done and where to find them. Rocky picked up on the second ring.
"Hello?" he answered.
"Wassup Rocky."
"Santo? Was poppin' nigga."
"I need Frankie for sum. Somebody done ran up in me and my brother shit. They killed a couple of my hoes. So basically they done stole from me," I explained.
"Aight. I'ma have him get on that for you. He gone be calling you," he said.
"Thanks man."
"You know I got y'all. But aye be looking for me out there next month. Me and Frankie gone be out there for sum lil hair convention."
"Nigga if you do t put a ring on his finger."
"Nigga shuddup. But I'ma catch up with y'all once we get out there."
"Fasho."
I hung up and looked over to Craig. He was talking on the phone, moving his hands frantically. I scanned the room then got pissed over all over again.
"Aye is that Chance?" I snapped.
Craig nodded.
"Lemme talk to him."
He handed the phone over.
"Nigga where have you been? Some fuck nigga done came up in here tryna rob us," I snapped.
"I was busy with Mama," he snapped.
"Whatever. Frankie looking into it. Rocky said he gone call me once they get sum," I rolled my eyes.
"Aight. I'm on my way."
I hung up and handed Craig his phone.
"Call Ray and them niggas up here so you not alone."
"Where you finna go?"
"To go fuck my boyfriend and relieve some stress."
-------------------------------------------