08

Egypt

It's been about a week since Chance since that night at the beach. He takes me out almost everyday. We're together all the time. I thought this "business" would distract him from me but it's not. He puts me before all that. I still don't approve but there's nothing I can do about it. I met some people who work for him. All was fine until some trick decided she wanted to say something to me.

"So you say you a transgender right?" she smirked at me.

I already knew from her face that she had some smart shit to say.

"No. I'm intersex," I corrected, "There's a difference. I was born a boy with a pussy."

"Oh so you had implants" she laughed.

"No. This all mine," I answered.

"Are you sure cause your titties look fake. They look hard," she laughed harder.

"Ion see wtf is funny? My shit real. Ion know what to say 'bout you. Worry about them rocks you got on your chest instead of me. Them hoes stiff. Them bitches look like they about to pop. You weird body built ass bitch. With that stank ass pussy. It's called a shower my nigga. Over there smelling like who done it and what for. Don't come for me if I ain't send for you. Now I'ma need you and ya hoe ass friends to get the fuck out my face and leave me alone before I do something crucial," I said as I sat back on my phone.

"Ion know who you talking to!" she yelled.

"I'm talking to you loosey. Stop yelling and go brush ya tongue. Loose throat ass trick," I said, shielding my nose.

"I do take baths and I smell good asl. Ya man think so too," she smirked.

"Fr though shawty gtfo my face. You getting on my nerves. Like leave. Why you so disturbed? I'm tryna play my game and you're interrupting. Plus you stink. I don't wanna smell you," I said, still playing my game.

I felt my hair get yanked. See this that shit. Why these bitches want everybody to be bald head. I hopped up and grabbed that 10 cent hoe by the neck and dragged her over the chair. Threw that bitch on the floor and start wrecking her shit. They had to pull me off her stupid ass, talking about I'm damaging product. After I calmed down I sat back down then went back to playing my game.

"What we learn?" I asked, peeking at her behind my phone.

Chance came down the stairs.

"Behbe you ready to goo...." he trailed off.

He looked at the girl on the ground and looked around, confused.

"Why she on the floor?" he asked.

Everybody looked at me. Chance looked at me next. I continued to play my game.

"Fuck! I lost," I whined.

"Egypt what happened?" Chance asked.

I glanced up at him then continued what I was doing.

"She pulled my hair so I beat her ass," I shrugged.

I heard him sigh.

"C'mon let's go," he sighed then looked at the girl.

I got out my chair and walked out the warehouse with Chance behind me.

"You can't be beating up my employees Egypt. She ain't gone be able to make me no money for about two weeks," he grumbled.

"Shouldn't have put her hands on me," I answered.

He shook his head and pulled off.

"Oop bitch I won!"

Chance

I held Egypt's hand while we walked around the mall. He was on FaceTime with Jacob and Charles.

"Right!! Like bitch leave me alone! Shit made me mad. Gone grab my hair," he complained.

I chuckled then pulled him into some clothing store. Since I been with him I noticed all them, meaning Egypt, Jacob, Charles, Monifah and Diamond, act the same. That shit be funny asl.

"She lucky we wasn't there cause we would've tag teamed her ass," I heard Charles say.

Jacob was cackling in the background,"Right! Would've really thrashed her silly ass!"

"Right! Fuck she thought it was," Egypt laughed.

See what I mean.

"Bae get off the phone," I leaned down and pecked his lips. He smiled.

"Ain't nobody wanna see that," Charles snapped.

"Fr," Jacob jumped in.

I stuck my tongue out and Egypt began the twirl his with mine.

"You nasty bitches!" I heard then they hung up.

We busted out laughing then started shopping around.

At The Food Court

"Baby I'm hungry," Egypt whined.

We walked outta Shoe Palace with him on my back while I carried the bags.

"What you wanna eat?" I asked him.

"Umm. . . Auntie Anne's?"

"Ight."

I walked over there and ordered. He got some cinnamon pretzel bites and I got two regular pretzels with cheese sauce. I put him down and we walked to a table. We was talking and laughing when some nigga comes up behind Egypt. He looked familiar.

"You cheating now?" he smirked.

"Jamal, please, leave me the fuck alone. I ain't with you no more," Egypt sighed.

Who the fuck is this nigga?!

-------------------------------------------------️