03

Jacob
I'm not the type to just wanna open up to everybody. I look fine on the outside but on the inside I'm just hurt. Back when I was dating this man Jacquan I was fine. I was in love and I was happy. 'Til he started abusing me. The constant rapes and beating I went through killed me on the inside. I told myself that I would never love another man. But Ion know bout this Santo man. He caught my eye.

* FLASHBACK *
I walked over to the man that Craig pointed to. He had long hair and a cute face. My type of Daddy. His body was crucial. I grabbed his hand and led him to the back. We walked into a room.

"Sit down," I smirked rubbing his shoulders.

He sat down it the chair. I grabbed the remote and turned on Rain Down. Once Kirko start singing, I start dancing. I straddled his waist and grinded on his lap. I swirled my hips and shook my ass. His big hands found they way to my booty. He cupped it and I popped it. I held the back of the chair and danced on him.

"What's ya name?" I asked kissing his neck.

"Santo."

"Well Santo. I hope you enjoy your dance."

I climbed off his lap then walked slowly to the pole making sure he seen my booty jiggle and jump. I took ahold of the pole and walked around. The song changed to 187 by Bryson Tiller. I bent over and shook my booty then squatted down and twerked. I stood up and spun around the pole then dropped into a split. He got up and made it rain. I continued to spin and throw this ass as money fell all around me. After the song went off, I collected my money and walked out. I went back to my locker to get dressed.

"Bihhhhhh!" Diamond and Charles said.

Diamond and Charles are the only girls in this club me and Egypt fw. All these other hoes can fade me.

"I know you ain't get all that money from one lap dance?" Charles said.

"I surely did," I laughed.

"Charles why you acting like you didn't know Ray and his friends was some ganger bangers. You been with the nigga since...shit...forever!" Diamond said.

"What you mean ganger bangers?" I asked Diamond.

"You ain't know Craig, Brian and nem was some goons?" she asked.

"Girl nooooo," I was stuck.

"Well now you know. But I think you should scoop that Santo baby up. He loyal."

"You know I don't do relationships Diamond," I sighed.

"You been single for 5 years Jacob. I think it's time to start looking again."

I thought 'bout it for a minute. She was right ig.

I sighed, "You right."

I finished changing, grabbed my clothes and walked out. Egypt was waiting by the car talking to Craig and Brian. I walked to the car but felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Santo.

"Can I help you?" I smiled.

"I was wondering if y'all wanted to come to this party that me and my brother are having tonight at his crib?"

"Yea we'll come through."

"Aight. I guess we'll see y'all there."

I nodded then walked to Egypt.

"We gotta party to go to."

Santo

We pulled up to our house and got ready for this random ass party they wanted to have. All I know is that I'm not 'bout to participate in any prep or cleaning.

"Santo! Where ya light bright ass bout to go?" De'Marcus shouted as I was walking upstairs.

"Upstairs. To my room. To beat my dick and smoke a blunt for y'all have all these people in here," I responded still walking upstairs, "'Fore you ask. No I'm not 'bout to help do shit. So leave me alone. Don't come in my room 'til this shit start."

"Ain't nobody ask what you was 'bout to do with ya smeat," Brian jumped in.

"And ain't nobody ask for ya hairline to look like that but you don't see us complaining 'bout it," I said.

I walked into my room and shut the door. I grabbed a blunt off the tv and turned on my tv. I wasn't gone beat my dick but then I thought bout Jacob sexy ass and changed my mind. I'm tryna get to know lil shawty 'fore I give him this shlong. I want him all to myself. And I'm gone get him to myself. Santo always get what he want. Ya digg?

------------------------------