015

My bad y'all. I been caught up.
--------------------------------------------------

Egypt

*The Next Day*

I was sitting in bed watching TV on the phone with Jacob, Charles, Monifah and Diamond. Chance had left this afternoon talking about he had some “business” to handle with his boys. I already knew he was either picking up some drugs or shooting another crackhead. I don’t like the fact that he does that to people but this world is fucked up and you gotta make your money how you make your money. I always pray for all of the boys when they have to handle “business”. It would hurt to lose any of them. Except Jamal. He can really take his ass on somewhere like fr. Tired of seeing his face. So now I’m sitting in this apartment by myself on the phone with my friends.

“That man know how to lay pipe girl,” Jacob sighed,”Had me screaming all through this house.”

“Sounds like you had fun,” Monifah giggled.

“I always thought Santo would have baby strokes since he play so much,” Diamond said.

“Girl noooo. He got them grown man strokes. Y’all I can’t even moveeee!” Jacob said.

I busted out laughing.

“That’s what you get for teasing him so much. Don’t forget I seen y’all in the hallway after ya lil date,” I cackled.

“What date? You can’t be leaving out info,” Charles said.

“Fr. But fuck the date. What was they doing outside?” Diamond asked.

“These nasty mofos was about to make babies on our front door,” I answered.

“Bitch quit lying. We wasn’t about to do all that,” Jacob said while the rest of us cackled.

“So you wasn’t moaning ‘Santoooo’ outside the door,” I smirked.

“...Fuck you Egypt,” Jacob grumbled.

“Nah that’s what Santo for,” Moni laughed.

Diamond and Charles was cracking up.

“You bitches is irra,” Jacob mumbled.

I laughed but stopped when I heard a beeping. I pulled my phone away from my ear to see Chance calling.

“Hold on y’all Chance calling,” I said then answered the call.

"Hey baby," I cooed.

"Wassup behbe. What you do today?" he asked.

“Nothing. Sat in the house and did some home work.”

“You wanna go to do something when I get back?”

“When do you get back?”

“Around eight.”

"I can’t. I gotta go to the club at eight."