010

Jacob

"Chance and Jamal are fr friends? That's weird," I told Egypt as I washed myself in the shower.

"That's what I'm saying," he said while brushing his teeth,"They was talking like I wasn't even there."

"Gurl I feels you. You must've been uncomfortable," I laughed stepping outta the  shower. I walked back to my room drying my hair. I slipped on some jeans and a green shirt then put on my white Forces. I grabbed my car keys and walked to the kitchen to make me and E some Eggos. Fuck what y'all on. Eggos slap. I was waited on the Eggos and texted Santo.

Santo😍💖: Good morning beautiful

Me: Morning Santo

Santo😍💖: Wyo today? I'm tryna take you out again

Me: Well I got two classes today then I got a hour shift at the club. After that I'm free

Santo😍💖: Fs Ima come to get you around 6

Me: Okay see you later

I set my phone down then got the waffles. E came into the kitchen, sniffing.

"You made Eggos?" he asked.

"Mhmm. I put yours in the microwave," I answered.

He grabbed his waffles and we walked out the door. We got to campus and split up. I entered the classroom and my professor licked his lips at me. Oh god here we go. His creepy ass stay hitting on me. Today is not the day for him to be tryna mess with me.

"Good morning, Mr. Perez," he smirked.

"I ain't doing this today. Do ya job and teach us numbers before I call up your wife. Okay? Okay," I snapped.

"Mr. Perez I didn't mean to upset-"

"Teach your class. I need to graduate."

I went to go find a seat. I sat down and put my headphones in until the class began. I was ready to leave.
------------------------------------️