014

Jacob

We busted into his bedroom feeling up on eachother. Clothes were flying everywhere. Santo lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. I bit my bottom lip and motioned him to come here with my finger. He kicked his shoes off then came to the bed. I stood up and took hold of his neck. He smashed his lips against mine. I responded with the same energy as him. We fell onto the bed. He pulled away from our frantic kiss and looked at me with questioning eyes.

“You sure you wanna do this?” he asked.

“Yes Santo,” I smiled.

I gently kissed on his neck but he pulled away again. I let out a loud sigh, rolling my eyes.

“I’m fr Jacob,” Santo said.

He looked worried.

“I’m fr Santo. Please stop talking and fuck me,” I cooed.

He smirked and kissed me again. He flicked his tongue at my bottom lip. I parted my lips and played with his tongue. Sucking on his tongue, I rolled us over to straddle him. I rocked my hips on his growing member. He gripped me hips and grinded up into me with his eyes closed. His bottom lip was tucked behind his teeth as he grinded. The look on his face was so sexy. I leaned down and kissed down his chest but stopped at his nipples and flicked my tongue at them. Continuing down, I licked and sucked on his abs. He knew his body A1 no steak sauce. I marked up his chest then licked my way back up to his neck. I sucked and nibbled on his neck, rocking my hips. His grip on my hips tightened causing me to moan out. I likes that pain shit. I sucked on his neck a little harder before removing my lips. I leaned back to view my work with a proud smile then leaned down to give it one last lick. It was big just how I wanted it to be. I kissed his lips once and kissed back down his chest to the boxers. His dick stood at attention in his thin boxers. I kissed him through the fabric and hooked my fingers on the hem, yanking them down. His dick tapped me on the chin. I made eye contact with him as I rubbed the tip against my lips with a smile. Precum covered my lips like lip gloss. Santo was very far from little. I already knew I was gone have some fun with this. I spit on the tip and massaged it. I jerked my hand up and down then lowered my head to his balls. I took the left one in my mouth and rubbed the right one with my hand. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips were parted slightly. His expression pushed me to suck harder.

“Damn Jacob,” he groaned.

He reached down and tugged at my hair. I moaned. His thighs tensed from the humming sensation. I released his ball from my mouth and moved to the other one. His groans increased in volume and my hair was yanked harder. Made me shiver from the pain. I moved my hand away from his balls and rubbed on my clit. I moaned out taking his ball out my mouth. Plunging my fingers into my pussy, I shouted. I jerked my hand and moved my fingers at the same pace. I was panting like a dog.

“Fuckkk,” Santo moaned, bucking his hips.

I jerked my hand faster on him while still pleasing myself. I curled my fingers and screamed. It was too much pleasure. I pulled my sopping fingers out and looked Santo dead in the eyes, lifting my fingers to my mouth sucking them clean of my juices. His eyes were low and clouded. His bottom lip was raw from all the biting. He winked at me then licked his lips. As I lowered my head, I held eye contact then licked from the base of his shaft all the way up to the mushroom tip. His eyes snapped shut as he groaned. He placed his hands behind his head, muttering curses. His eyes shot open once I stopped. I started sucking on his tip, catching every drop of precum.